Kate Moss and Pete Doherty to Wed ASAP, Tapped Carl Barat as Best Man
The persistent rumors on their wedding will soon come true as Kate Moss and Pete Doherty reportedly are planning to wed as soon as possible.
"I just want to be with my boyfriend. He's wild, crazy, but he's cool," Kate said after last week's NME Awards. "We want a special wedding and we don't want to do it here, there's too much shit here. Somewhere small and out of the way would be cool. We can't wait, it will be beautiful," Pete added.
That's not all, for Doherty is said to have tapped former bandmate Carl Barat to be his best man. Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper quoted Carl as saying, "We had a heart-to-heart and Pete asked me if I'd be his best man. At first I thought he was joking. But he told me he and Kate were desperate to marry. I was shocked but delighted. I'm touched that after all we've been through we could finally put it behind us and move on."
Doherty and Carl had a falling out after Carl threw him out of The Libertines following Doherty's drug use. Carl is now the lead singer of new group Dirty Pretty Things. At the NME Awards on March 1st, Moss' friend Bobby Gillespie hinted that the couple is planning a summer wedding. Meanwhile, Doherty said he and Moss would marry as soon as he can freely leave the UK.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'