The Police, European Tour Next
The newly reunited three-piece rock band The Police can't seem to wait to hit the road sooner. After the planning of The Police Reunion Tour designed for May 28 until August 5, the band has recently confirmed the European Tour which will begin August 29 at the Globe Arena in Stockholm following sold out dates in North America.
The band will also play both indoors and outdoors in Germany, France, Holland, Austria, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Denmark and Switzerland with increasing list of venues to be announced. "The anticipation and excitement to see The Police is overwhelming. We are absolutely thrilled to be bringing the band to fans new and old," said Arthur Fogel, Live Nation Chairman of Global Music.
According to the official website, the band's performance scheduled for Sept 4 in Birmingham is going to be its first live gig in UK since the Synchronicity Tour in 1983. Just like the band's reunion tour, part of the sales income will also be gone for good to WaterAid, a poverty reducing based organization which is part of the "2015 No Excuse" program.
Following the announced tour schedule, tickets will be on sale by Friday, March 9 in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Cardiff and Amsterdam. Complete tour schedule and ticket information can be accessed in thepolicetour.com.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia