Oded Fehr Not Returning for "Mummy 3"
Though still no word yet on official cast lineup for "The Mummy 3" following the recent announcement of the flick's shooting location, seems there is one thing for sure that Ardeth Bay, the Medjai member who is also a strong ally of our hero Rick O'Connell, will not be featured in the movie.
The tidbit came out from none other than Oded Fehr himself, who portrayed the character in two previous installments of the series, as he told IGN during the promotion of "Resident Evil: Extinction" at WonderCon 2007.
"As far as I know, I'm not involved," so the actor said. "My character is not involved in the third one. Though, I'm sure it'll be great. If they did ask me to do a third one, I would gladly do it."
A sequel to 2001's "The Mummy Returns", "Mummy 3" is said to still revolve around O'Connell and his wife, Evelyn, plus their son Alex in young adult version. Filming has been confirmed to take place in Montreal, Canada with Rob Cohen at helm for a summer July 11, 2008 release.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance