Oded Fehr Not Returning for "Mummy 3"
Though still no word yet on official cast lineup for "The Mummy 3" following the recent announcement of the flick's shooting location, seems there is one thing for sure that Ardeth Bay, the Medjai member who is also a strong ally of our hero Rick O'Connell, will not be featured in the movie.
The tidbit came out from none other than Oded Fehr himself, who portrayed the character in two previous installments of the series, as he told IGN during the promotion of "Resident Evil: Extinction" at WonderCon 2007.
"As far as I know, I'm not involved," so the actor said. "My character is not involved in the third one. Though, I'm sure it'll be great. If they did ask me to do a third one, I would gladly do it."
A sequel to 2001's "The Mummy Returns", "Mummy 3" is said to still revolve around O'Connell and his wife, Evelyn, plus their son Alex in young adult version. Filming has been confirmed to take place in Montreal, Canada with Rob Cohen at helm for a summer July 11, 2008 release.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer