Oded Fehr Not Returning for "Mummy 3"
Though still no word yet on official cast lineup for "The Mummy 3" following the recent announcement of the flick's shooting location, seems there is one thing for sure that Ardeth Bay, the Medjai member who is also a strong ally of our hero Rick O'Connell, will not be featured in the movie.
The tidbit came out from none other than Oded Fehr himself, who portrayed the character in two previous installments of the series, as he told IGN during the promotion of "Resident Evil: Extinction" at WonderCon 2007.
"As far as I know, I'm not involved," so the actor said. "My character is not involved in the third one. Though, I'm sure it'll be great. If they did ask me to do a third one, I would gladly do it."
A sequel to 2001's "The Mummy Returns", "Mummy 3" is said to still revolve around O'Connell and his wife, Evelyn, plus their son Alex in young adult version. Filming has been confirmed to take place in Montreal, Canada with Rob Cohen at helm for a summer July 11, 2008 release.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'