Oded Fehr Not Returning for "Mummy 3"
Though still no word yet on official cast lineup for "The Mummy 3" following the recent announcement of the flick's shooting location, seems there is one thing for sure that Ardeth Bay, the Medjai member who is also a strong ally of our hero Rick O'Connell, will not be featured in the movie.
The tidbit came out from none other than Oded Fehr himself, who portrayed the character in two previous installments of the series, as he told IGN during the promotion of "Resident Evil: Extinction" at WonderCon 2007.
"As far as I know, I'm not involved," so the actor said. "My character is not involved in the third one. Though, I'm sure it'll be great. If they did ask me to do a third one, I would gladly do it."
A sequel to 2001's "The Mummy Returns", "Mummy 3" is said to still revolve around O'Connell and his wife, Evelyn, plus their son Alex in young adult version. Filming has been confirmed to take place in Montreal, Canada with Rob Cohen at helm for a summer July 11, 2008 release.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series