Oded Fehr Not Returning for "Mummy 3"
Though still no word yet on official cast lineup for "The Mummy 3" following the recent announcement of the flick's shooting location, seems there is one thing for sure that Ardeth Bay, the Medjai member who is also a strong ally of our hero Rick O'Connell, will not be featured in the movie.
The tidbit came out from none other than Oded Fehr himself, who portrayed the character in two previous installments of the series, as he told IGN during the promotion of "Resident Evil: Extinction" at WonderCon 2007.
"As far as I know, I'm not involved," so the actor said. "My character is not involved in the third one. Though, I'm sure it'll be great. If they did ask me to do a third one, I would gladly do it."
A sequel to 2001's "The Mummy Returns", "Mummy 3" is said to still revolve around O'Connell and his wife, Evelyn, plus their son Alex in young adult version. Filming has been confirmed to take place in Montreal, Canada with Rob Cohen at helm for a summer July 11, 2008 release.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival