Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black" Will Finally Hit US Stores
After releasing the album Back to Black on October 30, 2006 in UK, the much-awaited album of Amy Winehouse will finally satisfy her US fans' musical hunger on March 13, 2007.
Noted as her second album, it has gained popularity in UK as soon as it entered the stores. The first single released titled "Rehab" came in no 19 in UK single chart. Upon the release of the CD single a week later the position had risen to #7. The album alone gained the No. 1 throne in UK Album Chart on January 14, 2007 and nominated in the 2007 Brit Awards.
While "Rehab" is still hot in the chart at #20, the second single released "You Know I'm No Good" made it to no 18 in UK single chart. The latter which features American rapper Ghostface Killah is planned to be the first single released in the US version.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced