Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black" Will Finally Hit US Stores
After releasing the album Back to Black on October 30, 2006 in UK, the much-awaited album of Amy Winehouse will finally satisfy her US fans' musical hunger on March 13, 2007.
Noted as her second album, it has gained popularity in UK as soon as it entered the stores. The first single released titled "Rehab" came in no 19 in UK single chart. Upon the release of the CD single a week later the position had risen to #7. The album alone gained the No. 1 throne in UK Album Chart on January 14, 2007 and nominated in the 2007 Brit Awards.
While "Rehab" is still hot in the chart at #20, the second single released "You Know I'm No Good" made it to no 18 in UK single chart. The latter which features American rapper Ghostface Killah is planned to be the first single released in the US version.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song