Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black" Will Finally Hit US Stores
After releasing the album Back to Black on October 30, 2006 in UK, the much-awaited album of Amy Winehouse will finally satisfy her US fans' musical hunger on March 13, 2007.
Noted as her second album, it has gained popularity in UK as soon as it entered the stores. The first single released titled "Rehab" came in no 19 in UK single chart. Upon the release of the CD single a week later the position had risen to #7. The album alone gained the No. 1 throne in UK Album Chart on January 14, 2007 and nominated in the 2007 Brit Awards.
While "Rehab" is still hot in the chart at #20, the second single released "You Know I'm No Good" made it to no 18 in UK single chart. The latter which features American rapper Ghostface Killah is planned to be the first single released in the US version.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign