Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black" Will Finally Hit US Stores
After releasing the album Back to Black on October 30, 2006 in UK, the much-awaited album of Amy Winehouse will finally satisfy her US fans' musical hunger on March 13, 2007.
Noted as her second album, it has gained popularity in UK as soon as it entered the stores. The first single released titled "Rehab" came in no 19 in UK single chart. Upon the release of the CD single a week later the position had risen to #7. The album alone gained the No. 1 throne in UK Album Chart on January 14, 2007 and nominated in the 2007 Brit Awards.
While "Rehab" is still hot in the chart at #20, the second single released "You Know I'm No Good" made it to no 18 in UK single chart. The latter which features American rapper Ghostface Killah is planned to be the first single released in the US version.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels