Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black" Will Finally Hit US Stores
After releasing the album Back to Black on October 30, 2006 in UK, the much-awaited album of Amy Winehouse will finally satisfy her US fans' musical hunger on March 13, 2007.
Noted as her second album, it has gained popularity in UK as soon as it entered the stores. The first single released titled "Rehab" came in no 19 in UK single chart. Upon the release of the CD single a week later the position had risen to #7. The album alone gained the No. 1 throne in UK Album Chart on January 14, 2007 and nominated in the 2007 Brit Awards.
While "Rehab" is still hot in the chart at #20, the second single released "You Know I'm No Good" made it to no 18 in UK single chart. The latter which features American rapper Ghostface Killah is planned to be the first single released in the US version.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech