"Sunshine" Lights Up Mary Lynn Rajskub's Day
Seeing herself make a reunion with both Alan Arkin and Big Beach Films after "Little Miss Sunshine", Mary Lynn Rajskub has given agreement to join the cast of "Sunshine Cleaning", which is currently shooting in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lining up with other cast members like Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, and Steve Zahn, the "24" star will portray a technician for a blood bank who becomes the object of Blunt's sexual obsession. The story itself follows a woman named Rose Lorkowski as she forms a business of doing biohazard removal and crime scene clean up, accompanied by her unreliable sister Norah.
"Sylvia" helmer Christine Jeffs is directing based on script written by Megan Holley. Glenn Williamson, Peter Saraf, Marc Turtletaub, and Jeb Brody are all serving as producers with John Toon taking care of cinematography matters and Alix Friedberg being responsible for costume design.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush