"Sunshine" Lights Up Mary Lynn Rajskub's Day
Seeing herself make a reunion with both Alan Arkin and Big Beach Films after "Little Miss Sunshine", Mary Lynn Rajskub has given agreement to join the cast of "Sunshine Cleaning", which is currently shooting in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lining up with other cast members like Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, and Steve Zahn, the "24" star will portray a technician for a blood bank who becomes the object of Blunt's sexual obsession. The story itself follows a woman named Rose Lorkowski as she forms a business of doing biohazard removal and crime scene clean up, accompanied by her unreliable sister Norah.
"Sylvia" helmer Christine Jeffs is directing based on script written by Megan Holley. Glenn Williamson, Peter Saraf, Marc Turtletaub, and Jeb Brody are all serving as producers with John Toon taking care of cinematography matters and Alix Friedberg being responsible for costume design.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show