"Sunshine" Lights Up Mary Lynn Rajskub's Day
Seeing herself make a reunion with both Alan Arkin and Big Beach Films after "Little Miss Sunshine", Mary Lynn Rajskub has given agreement to join the cast of "Sunshine Cleaning", which is currently shooting in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lining up with other cast members like Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, and Steve Zahn, the "24" star will portray a technician for a blood bank who becomes the object of Blunt's sexual obsession. The story itself follows a woman named Rose Lorkowski as she forms a business of doing biohazard removal and crime scene clean up, accompanied by her unreliable sister Norah.
"Sylvia" helmer Christine Jeffs is directing based on script written by Megan Holley. Glenn Williamson, Peter Saraf, Marc Turtletaub, and Jeb Brody are all serving as producers with John Toon taking care of cinematography matters and Alix Friedberg being responsible for costume design.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer