"Sunshine" Lights Up Mary Lynn Rajskub's Day
Seeing herself make a reunion with both Alan Arkin and Big Beach Films after "Little Miss Sunshine", Mary Lynn Rajskub has given agreement to join the cast of "Sunshine Cleaning", which is currently shooting in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lining up with other cast members like Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, and Steve Zahn, the "24" star will portray a technician for a blood bank who becomes the object of Blunt's sexual obsession. The story itself follows a woman named Rose Lorkowski as she forms a business of doing biohazard removal and crime scene clean up, accompanied by her unreliable sister Norah.
"Sylvia" helmer Christine Jeffs is directing based on script written by Megan Holley. Glenn Williamson, Peter Saraf, Marc Turtletaub, and Jeb Brody are all serving as producers with John Toon taking care of cinematography matters and Alix Friedberg being responsible for costume design.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof