"Sunshine" Lights Up Mary Lynn Rajskub's Day
Seeing herself make a reunion with both Alan Arkin and Big Beach Films after "Little Miss Sunshine", Mary Lynn Rajskub has given agreement to join the cast of "Sunshine Cleaning", which is currently shooting in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lining up with other cast members like Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, and Steve Zahn, the "24" star will portray a technician for a blood bank who becomes the object of Blunt's sexual obsession. The story itself follows a woman named Rose Lorkowski as she forms a business of doing biohazard removal and crime scene clean up, accompanied by her unreliable sister Norah.
"Sylvia" helmer Christine Jeffs is directing based on script written by Megan Holley. Glenn Williamson, Peter Saraf, Marc Turtletaub, and Jeb Brody are all serving as producers with John Toon taking care of cinematography matters and Alix Friedberg being responsible for costume design.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie