Please Welcome the "College" Quartet
Begins putting names to highlight their "College", the project's filmmakers have smoothly submitted four talents consisting of Drake Bell, Kevin Covais, Andrew Caldwell, and Haley Bennett in the lineup, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Bell, also known as a singer, is widely noticed for his role in Nickelodeon's sitcom "Drake & Josh" while Covais for being an "American Idol" finalist of the fifth season. As for Caldwell and Bennett, they are last seen on the big screen in "Tenacious D in 'The Pick of Destiny'" and "Music and Lyrics", respectively.
A joint production of Element Films and State Street Pictures, "College" revolves around three high school seniors who commence a wild weekend adventure visiting a nearby college as prospective freshmen. Deb Hagan is on board to direct from script by Dan Callahan and Adam Ellison with Lionsgate Films handling distribution matters.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences