Britney Spears Tried to Kill Herself, Wants Another Child with K-Fed
Talk is heating up on Britney Spears' another erratic behavior. The pop singer grabs media headlines, again, with reports on her suicide attempt and willingness to reconcile with estranged husband Kevin Federline.
The News of the World reported that Spears tried to hang herself with a bedsheet after an erratic behavior. The publication claimed that the songbird terrified staff in the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California when she wrote devil's number, 666, on her shaved head and began screaming "I am the Antichrist!".
"Later that night she tried to kill herself," a source told the paper. "Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt. When she tried to kill herself it was more a cry for help."
After the near-suicide, the pop-star reportedly called ex-husband K-Fed on the phone and begged him to father another child with her. "Britney has realized what a rock Kevin has been to her, and how out of control she has acted recently," a source at the clinic said. "She has been talking to Kevin every night for hours on the phone, telling him she still loves him. She just wants to be with him again, and thinks having another baby will seal their marriage."
Now after all the things happened, do you think Kevin still loves him anyway and would he give their marriage another chance? What about her comeback-singing career? Will there any chance still for Spears to regain her status and popularity?
More Britney Spears News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says