Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans, and Their Wedding Plans
Ioan Gruffudd and his actress fiancee Alice Evans are moving one step forward with their relationship. The pair, who's been engaged since 2003, has reportedly set a wedding date.
Gruffudd and Alice are planning to exchange vows September later this year in either Los Angeles or Mexico for they are aware of the importance to "celebrate (their) new life in America." No exact date has been made public.
Gruffudd, a Welsh actor, and Alice met during the production of the 2000 film "102 Dalmatians." They currently living together in Los Angeles, California.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences