Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans, and Their Wedding Plans
Ioan Gruffudd and his actress fiancee Alice Evans are moving one step forward with their relationship. The pair, who's been engaged since 2003, has reportedly set a wedding date.
Gruffudd and Alice are planning to exchange vows September later this year in either Los Angeles or Mexico for they are aware of the importance to "celebrate (their) new life in America." No exact date has been made public.
Gruffudd, a Welsh actor, and Alice met during the production of the 2000 film "102 Dalmatians." They currently living together in Los Angeles, California.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date