Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans, and Their Wedding Plans
Ioan Gruffudd and his actress fiancee Alice Evans are moving one step forward with their relationship. The pair, who's been engaged since 2003, has reportedly set a wedding date.
Gruffudd and Alice are planning to exchange vows September later this year in either Los Angeles or Mexico for they are aware of the importance to "celebrate (their) new life in America." No exact date has been made public.
Gruffudd, a Welsh actor, and Alice met during the production of the 2000 film "102 Dalmatians." They currently living together in Los Angeles, California.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?