Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans, and Their Wedding Plans
Ioan Gruffudd and his actress fiancee Alice Evans are moving one step forward with their relationship. The pair, who's been engaged since 2003, has reportedly set a wedding date.
Gruffudd and Alice are planning to exchange vows September later this year in either Los Angeles or Mexico for they are aware of the importance to "celebrate (their) new life in America." No exact date has been made public.
Gruffudd, a Welsh actor, and Alice met during the production of the 2000 film "102 Dalmatians." They currently living together in Los Angeles, California.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2