Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans, and Their Wedding Plans
Ioan Gruffudd and his actress fiancee Alice Evans are moving one step forward with their relationship. The pair, who's been engaged since 2003, has reportedly set a wedding date.
Gruffudd and Alice are planning to exchange vows September later this year in either Los Angeles or Mexico for they are aware of the importance to "celebrate (their) new life in America." No exact date has been made public.
Gruffudd, a Welsh actor, and Alice met during the production of the 2000 film "102 Dalmatians." They currently living together in Los Angeles, California.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes