Just Married, Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar
The rumors sparked are true. Elizabeth Hurley and her Indian businessman fiance Arun Nayar exchanged vows Friday March 2nd at Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, 125 miles west of London, just one day earlier to the planned Saturday wedding. It is confirmed already by Gloucestershire County Council that the couple was secretly married with just a few family members and close friends for witnesses.
Hurley and Nayar then held a blessing and party at the castle the next evening with guests including Kate Moss, Elle Macpherson, Eva Herzigova, Patsy Kensit, Donatella Versace, and Hurley's ex, Hugh Grant. The pair then will continue their celebrations in India later this week with a traditional Hindu ceremony followed by a 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles.
The now-pronounced husband-and-wife reportedly sold exclusive photo rights of their wedding to Hello! magazine for an undisclosed money. Hurley, 41, and Nayar, 42, began dating in 2003 after being set up by mutual friends following her split from film producer Stephen Bing and his divorce from first wife, Italian model Valentina Pedroni. They announced their engagement July last year.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital