Just Married, Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar
The rumors sparked are true. Elizabeth Hurley and her Indian businessman fiance Arun Nayar exchanged vows Friday March 2nd at Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, 125 miles west of London, just one day earlier to the planned Saturday wedding. It is confirmed already by Gloucestershire County Council that the couple was secretly married with just a few family members and close friends for witnesses.
Hurley and Nayar then held a blessing and party at the castle the next evening with guests including Kate Moss, Elle Macpherson, Eva Herzigova, Patsy Kensit, Donatella Versace, and Hurley's ex, Hugh Grant. The pair then will continue their celebrations in India later this week with a traditional Hindu ceremony followed by a 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles.
The now-pronounced husband-and-wife reportedly sold exclusive photo rights of their wedding to Hello! magazine for an undisclosed money. Hurley, 41, and Nayar, 42, began dating in 2003 after being set up by mutual friends following her split from film producer Stephen Bing and his divorce from first wife, Italian model Valentina Pedroni. They announced their engagement July last year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked