Just Married, Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar
The rumors sparked are true. Elizabeth Hurley and her Indian businessman fiance Arun Nayar exchanged vows Friday March 2nd at Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, 125 miles west of London, just one day earlier to the planned Saturday wedding. It is confirmed already by Gloucestershire County Council that the couple was secretly married with just a few family members and close friends for witnesses.
Hurley and Nayar then held a blessing and party at the castle the next evening with guests including Kate Moss, Elle Macpherson, Eva Herzigova, Patsy Kensit, Donatella Versace, and Hurley's ex, Hugh Grant. The pair then will continue their celebrations in India later this week with a traditional Hindu ceremony followed by a 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles.
The now-pronounced husband-and-wife reportedly sold exclusive photo rights of their wedding to Hello! magazine for an undisclosed money. Hurley, 41, and Nayar, 42, began dating in 2003 after being set up by mutual friends following her split from film producer Stephen Bing and his divorce from first wife, Italian model Valentina Pedroni. They announced their engagement July last year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival