Just Married, Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar
The rumors sparked are true. Elizabeth Hurley and her Indian businessman fiance Arun Nayar exchanged vows Friday March 2nd at Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, 125 miles west of London, just one day earlier to the planned Saturday wedding. It is confirmed already by Gloucestershire County Council that the couple was secretly married with just a few family members and close friends for witnesses.
Hurley and Nayar then held a blessing and party at the castle the next evening with guests including Kate Moss, Elle Macpherson, Eva Herzigova, Patsy Kensit, Donatella Versace, and Hurley's ex, Hugh Grant. The pair then will continue their celebrations in India later this week with a traditional Hindu ceremony followed by a 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles.
The now-pronounced husband-and-wife reportedly sold exclusive photo rights of their wedding to Hello! magazine for an undisclosed money. Hurley, 41, and Nayar, 42, began dating in 2003 after being set up by mutual friends following her split from film producer Stephen Bing and his divorce from first wife, Italian model Valentina Pedroni. They announced their engagement July last year.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday