Just Married, Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar
The rumors sparked are true. Elizabeth Hurley and her Indian businessman fiance Arun Nayar exchanged vows Friday March 2nd at Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, 125 miles west of London, just one day earlier to the planned Saturday wedding. It is confirmed already by Gloucestershire County Council that the couple was secretly married with just a few family members and close friends for witnesses.
Hurley and Nayar then held a blessing and party at the castle the next evening with guests including Kate Moss, Elle Macpherson, Eva Herzigova, Patsy Kensit, Donatella Versace, and Hurley's ex, Hugh Grant. The pair then will continue their celebrations in India later this week with a traditional Hindu ceremony followed by a 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles.
The now-pronounced husband-and-wife reportedly sold exclusive photo rights of their wedding to Hello! magazine for an undisclosed money. Hurley, 41, and Nayar, 42, began dating in 2003 after being set up by mutual friends following her split from film producer Stephen Bing and his divorce from first wife, Italian model Valentina Pedroni. They announced their engagement July last year.
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj