Jay-Z Is Named One of the Inductors in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Following the increasing list of people inducting for the Performers category in the 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Jay-Z, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, Rage Against the Machine's Zack de la Rocha and The Rolling Stones' Keith Richards are among some of the names jotted in.
The induction ceremony will go as Jay-Z inducts Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Vedder inducts R.E.M., Rocha inducts Patti Smith and then Richards for The Ronettes. Still, the ceremony is added with Velvet Revolver's performance, which is included due to Van Halen's withdrawal from the guests list.
To add the intensity of the event, Aretha Franklin will present her voice in honor of the deceased Ahmet Ertegun, Chairman of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. The overall event will be aired live in VH1 Classic on March 12.
More Jay-Z News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo