Jay-Z Is Named One of the Inductors in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Following the increasing list of people inducting for the Performers category in the 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Jay-Z, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, Rage Against the Machine's Zack de la Rocha and The Rolling Stones' Keith Richards are among some of the names jotted in.
The induction ceremony will go as Jay-Z inducts Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Vedder inducts R.E.M., Rocha inducts Patti Smith and then Richards for The Ronettes. Still, the ceremony is added with Velvet Revolver's performance, which is included due to Van Halen's withdrawal from the guests list.
To add the intensity of the event, Aretha Franklin will present her voice in honor of the deceased Ahmet Ertegun, Chairman of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. The overall event will be aired live in VH1 Classic on March 12.
More Jay-Z News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip