Jay-Z Is Named One of the Inductors in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Following the increasing list of people inducting for the Performers category in the 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Jay-Z, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, Rage Against the Machine's Zack de la Rocha and The Rolling Stones' Keith Richards are among some of the names jotted in.
The induction ceremony will go as Jay-Z inducts Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Vedder inducts R.E.M., Rocha inducts Patti Smith and then Richards for The Ronettes. Still, the ceremony is added with Velvet Revolver's performance, which is included due to Van Halen's withdrawal from the guests list.
To add the intensity of the event, Aretha Franklin will present her voice in honor of the deceased Ahmet Ertegun, Chairman of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. The overall event will be aired live in VH1 Classic on March 12.
More Jay-Z News
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72