Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar Have Secretly Tied the Knot
While talk is heating up on their big day which was planned for Saturday March 3rd, the rumor making the rounds that Elizabeth Hurley and fiance, the Indian businessman Arun Nayar, have secretly tied the knot Friday, March 2nd.
Rumor has it that Hurley and Nayar wed in a civil service at Sudeley Castle, in Gloucestershire, western England, on Friday with just two witnesses in the room. And as of the Saturday's star-studded event, it will just be a blessing. Report on the secret wedding was made public by the Daily Mirror.
"They wanted to enjoy their wedding night alone," the newspaper quoted a source as saying. "She lives her life in a goldfish bowl and this was a very precious moment. Now they are having a big, public blessing with all their celebrity friends."
Despite all the circulating rumors, the Saturday's wedding has attracted massive media interest, with the couple reportedly having sold the exclusive rights for the ceremony to Hello! magazine. Among those in the guests list are Elton John, Donatella Versace, David Beckham, and Hurley's former fiance Hugh Grant.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris