Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar Have Secretly Tied the Knot
While talk is heating up on their big day which was planned for Saturday March 3rd, the rumor making the rounds that Elizabeth Hurley and fiance, the Indian businessman Arun Nayar, have secretly tied the knot Friday, March 2nd.
Rumor has it that Hurley and Nayar wed in a civil service at Sudeley Castle, in Gloucestershire, western England, on Friday with just two witnesses in the room. And as of the Saturday's star-studded event, it will just be a blessing. Report on the secret wedding was made public by the Daily Mirror.
"They wanted to enjoy their wedding night alone," the newspaper quoted a source as saying. "She lives her life in a goldfish bowl and this was a very precious moment. Now they are having a big, public blessing with all their celebrity friends."
Despite all the circulating rumors, the Saturday's wedding has attracted massive media interest, with the couple reportedly having sold the exclusive rights for the ceremony to Hello! magazine. Among those in the guests list are Elton John, Donatella Versace, David Beckham, and Hurley's former fiance Hugh Grant.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed