Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar Have Secretly Tied the Knot
While talk is heating up on their big day which was planned for Saturday March 3rd, the rumor making the rounds that Elizabeth Hurley and fiance, the Indian businessman Arun Nayar, have secretly tied the knot Friday, March 2nd.
Rumor has it that Hurley and Nayar wed in a civil service at Sudeley Castle, in Gloucestershire, western England, on Friday with just two witnesses in the room. And as of the Saturday's star-studded event, it will just be a blessing. Report on the secret wedding was made public by the Daily Mirror.
"They wanted to enjoy their wedding night alone," the newspaper quoted a source as saying. "She lives her life in a goldfish bowl and this was a very precious moment. Now they are having a big, public blessing with all their celebrity friends."
Despite all the circulating rumors, the Saturday's wedding has attracted massive media interest, with the couple reportedly having sold the exclusive rights for the ceremony to Hello! magazine. Among those in the guests list are Elton John, Donatella Versace, David Beckham, and Hurley's former fiance Hugh Grant.
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks