Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar Have Secretly Tied the Knot
While talk is heating up on their big day which was planned for Saturday March 3rd, the rumor making the rounds that Elizabeth Hurley and fiance, the Indian businessman Arun Nayar, have secretly tied the knot Friday, March 2nd.
Rumor has it that Hurley and Nayar wed in a civil service at Sudeley Castle, in Gloucestershire, western England, on Friday with just two witnesses in the room. And as of the Saturday's star-studded event, it will just be a blessing. Report on the secret wedding was made public by the Daily Mirror.
"They wanted to enjoy their wedding night alone," the newspaper quoted a source as saying. "She lives her life in a goldfish bowl and this was a very precious moment. Now they are having a big, public blessing with all their celebrity friends."
Despite all the circulating rumors, the Saturday's wedding has attracted massive media interest, with the couple reportedly having sold the exclusive rights for the ceremony to Hello! magazine. Among those in the guests list are Elton John, Donatella Versace, David Beckham, and Hurley's former fiance Hugh Grant.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie