Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar Have Secretly Tied the Knot
While talk is heating up on their big day which was planned for Saturday March 3rd, the rumor making the rounds that Elizabeth Hurley and fiance, the Indian businessman Arun Nayar, have secretly tied the knot Friday, March 2nd.
Rumor has it that Hurley and Nayar wed in a civil service at Sudeley Castle, in Gloucestershire, western England, on Friday with just two witnesses in the room. And as of the Saturday's star-studded event, it will just be a blessing. Report on the secret wedding was made public by the Daily Mirror.
"They wanted to enjoy their wedding night alone," the newspaper quoted a source as saying. "She lives her life in a goldfish bowl and this was a very precious moment. Now they are having a big, public blessing with all their celebrity friends."
Despite all the circulating rumors, the Saturday's wedding has attracted massive media interest, with the couple reportedly having sold the exclusive rights for the ceremony to Hello! magazine. Among those in the guests list are Elton John, Donatella Versace, David Beckham, and Hurley's former fiance Hugh Grant.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?