Kelly Preston Tipped for "Dallas"
Nowadays it's rare to see real Hollywood couple play husband and wife onscreen, but there is a possibility that it may happen in "Dallas" apparently.
John Travolta, who has been billed to play J.R. Ewing in the project, reportedly has asked his wife Kelly Preston to star as his character's long-suffering wife Sue Ellen, a role ditched by Jennifer Lopez last year.
"John has made it clear that he thinks Kelly would be perfect for the role of Sue Ellen and it's now thought that she will end up with the part," a Hollywood source told British newspaper Daily Express. "It would certainly make interesting viewing as their real-life marriage obviously couldn't be any more different from that of J.R. and his wife."
A remake of the '80s soap opera of the same title, "Dallas"has already had Gurinder Chadhaon board to direct for the 20th Century Fox with Michael Costigan and David Jacobs producing. Filming is scheduled to start shooting later this year.
More Dallas News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri