Kelly Preston Tipped for "Dallas"
Nowadays it's rare to see real Hollywood couple play husband and wife onscreen, but there is a possibility that it may happen in "Dallas" apparently.
John Travolta, who has been billed to play J.R. Ewing in the project, reportedly has asked his wife Kelly Preston to star as his character's long-suffering wife Sue Ellen, a role ditched by Jennifer Lopez last year.
"John has made it clear that he thinks Kelly would be perfect for the role of Sue Ellen and it's now thought that she will end up with the part," a Hollywood source told British newspaper Daily Express. "It would certainly make interesting viewing as their real-life marriage obviously couldn't be any more different from that of J.R. and his wife."
A remake of the '80s soap opera of the same title, "Dallas"has already had Gurinder Chadhaon board to direct for the 20th Century Fox with Michael Costigan and David Jacobs producing. Filming is scheduled to start shooting later this year.
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced