Kelly Preston Tipped for "Dallas"
Nowadays it's rare to see real Hollywood couple play husband and wife onscreen, but there is a possibility that it may happen in "Dallas" apparently.
John Travolta, who has been billed to play J.R. Ewing in the project, reportedly has asked his wife Kelly Preston to star as his character's long-suffering wife Sue Ellen, a role ditched by Jennifer Lopez last year.
"John has made it clear that he thinks Kelly would be perfect for the role of Sue Ellen and it's now thought that she will end up with the part," a Hollywood source told British newspaper Daily Express. "It would certainly make interesting viewing as their real-life marriage obviously couldn't be any more different from that of J.R. and his wife."
A remake of the '80s soap opera of the same title, "Dallas"has already had Gurinder Chadhaon board to direct for the 20th Century Fox with Michael Costigan and David Jacobs producing. Filming is scheduled to start shooting later this year.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?