Kelly Preston Tipped for "Dallas"
Nowadays it's rare to see real Hollywood couple play husband and wife onscreen, but there is a possibility that it may happen in "Dallas" apparently.
John Travolta, who has been billed to play J.R. Ewing in the project, reportedly has asked his wife Kelly Preston to star as his character's long-suffering wife Sue Ellen, a role ditched by Jennifer Lopez last year.
"John has made it clear that he thinks Kelly would be perfect for the role of Sue Ellen and it's now thought that she will end up with the part," a Hollywood source told British newspaper Daily Express. "It would certainly make interesting viewing as their real-life marriage obviously couldn't be any more different from that of J.R. and his wife."
A remake of the '80s soap opera of the same title, "Dallas"has already had Gurinder Chadhaon board to direct for the 20th Century Fox with Michael Costigan and David Jacobs producing. Filming is scheduled to start shooting later this year.
More Dallas News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'