Kelly Preston Tipped for "Dallas"
Nowadays it's rare to see real Hollywood couple play husband and wife onscreen, but there is a possibility that it may happen in "Dallas" apparently.
John Travolta, who has been billed to play J.R. Ewing in the project, reportedly has asked his wife Kelly Preston to star as his character's long-suffering wife Sue Ellen, a role ditched by Jennifer Lopez last year.
"John has made it clear that he thinks Kelly would be perfect for the role of Sue Ellen and it's now thought that she will end up with the part," a Hollywood source told British newspaper Daily Express. "It would certainly make interesting viewing as their real-life marriage obviously couldn't be any more different from that of J.R. and his wife."
A remake of the '80s soap opera of the same title, "Dallas"has already had Gurinder Chadhaon board to direct for the 20th Century Fox with Michael Costigan and David Jacobs producing. Filming is scheduled to start shooting later this year.
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels