Daniel Radcliffe Will Still Be "Harry Potter"
Fear not "Potter" fans, the Harry Potter you know and love will remain unchanged onscreen, that's for sure.
Yes, Daniel Radcliffe, who has been portraying the young wizard since the series popped up on the big screen in 2001, has signed on to continue playing the part for the final two installments of the mega-hit franchise, his spokeswoman stated on Friday, March 2.
This confirmation thus squashed any media speculations that Radcliffe may not return to reprise the role due to his against-type performance in stage play "Equus" which was rumored to upset Warner Bros. Pictures, the studio that holds the rights to film all "Potter" series.
Radcliffe himself is said to begin shooting the sixth film, "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince", in September this year and to then head back for production on the final installment some time after the release of "Prince" which is scheduled to open in theaters on November 21, 2008.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame