Daniel Radcliffe Will Still Be "Harry Potter"
Fear not "Potter" fans, the Harry Potter you know and love will remain unchanged onscreen, that's for sure.
Yes, Daniel Radcliffe, who has been portraying the young wizard since the series popped up on the big screen in 2001, has signed on to continue playing the part for the final two installments of the mega-hit franchise, his spokeswoman stated on Friday, March 2.
This confirmation thus squashed any media speculations that Radcliffe may not return to reprise the role due to his against-type performance in stage play "Equus" which was rumored to upset Warner Bros. Pictures, the studio that holds the rights to film all "Potter" series.
Radcliffe himself is said to begin shooting the sixth film, "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince", in September this year and to then head back for production on the final installment some time after the release of "Prince" which is scheduled to open in theaters on November 21, 2008.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes