Angelina Jolie Has Filed Legal Papers to Adopt for the Third Time
Three is just not enough for Angelina Jolie. Concerning recent speculation on more adoption, the actress-mother is said to have filed papers to adopt a Vietnamese child with her partner and fellow screen idol Brad Pitt.
Vu Duc Long, director of the Southeast Asian nation's International Adoption Agency announced Friday March 2nd he had received documents from a U.S. agency representing Jolie, saying "We received a file from Angelina Jolie through a US organization a few days ago, asking for permission to adopt a child from Vietnam."
Further Long explained, "She is not yet married so the file was from her individually. It will take a few months for us to consider this. We consider her like any other American who wants to adopt children from Vietnam."
Jolie and Pitt already have three children; five-year-old Maddox, adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old daughter Zahara, adopted from Ethiopia; and another daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple in Namibia in 2006.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly