Angelina Jolie Has Filed Legal Papers to Adopt for the Third Time
Three is just not enough for Angelina Jolie. Concerning recent speculation on more adoption, the actress-mother is said to have filed papers to adopt a Vietnamese child with her partner and fellow screen idol Brad Pitt.
Vu Duc Long, director of the Southeast Asian nation's International Adoption Agency announced Friday March 2nd he had received documents from a U.S. agency representing Jolie, saying "We received a file from Angelina Jolie through a US organization a few days ago, asking for permission to adopt a child from Vietnam."
Further Long explained, "She is not yet married so the file was from her individually. It will take a few months for us to consider this. We consider her like any other American who wants to adopt children from Vietnam."
Jolie and Pitt already have three children; five-year-old Maddox, adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old daughter Zahara, adopted from Ethiopia; and another daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple in Namibia in 2006.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers