Angelina Jolie Has Filed Legal Papers to Adopt for the Third Time
Three is just not enough for Angelina Jolie. Concerning recent speculation on more adoption, the actress-mother is said to have filed papers to adopt a Vietnamese child with her partner and fellow screen idol Brad Pitt.
Vu Duc Long, director of the Southeast Asian nation's International Adoption Agency announced Friday March 2nd he had received documents from a U.S. agency representing Jolie, saying "We received a file from Angelina Jolie through a US organization a few days ago, asking for permission to adopt a child from Vietnam."
Further Long explained, "She is not yet married so the file was from her individually. It will take a few months for us to consider this. We consider her like any other American who wants to adopt children from Vietnam."
Jolie and Pitt already have three children; five-year-old Maddox, adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old daughter Zahara, adopted from Ethiopia; and another daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple in Namibia in 2006.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival