Angelina Jolie Has Filed Legal Papers to Adopt for the Third Time
Three is just not enough for Angelina Jolie. Concerning recent speculation on more adoption, the actress-mother is said to have filed papers to adopt a Vietnamese child with her partner and fellow screen idol Brad Pitt.
Vu Duc Long, director of the Southeast Asian nation's International Adoption Agency announced Friday March 2nd he had received documents from a U.S. agency representing Jolie, saying "We received a file from Angelina Jolie through a US organization a few days ago, asking for permission to adopt a child from Vietnam."
Further Long explained, "She is not yet married so the file was from her individually. It will take a few months for us to consider this. We consider her like any other American who wants to adopt children from Vietnam."
Jolie and Pitt already have three children; five-year-old Maddox, adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old daughter Zahara, adopted from Ethiopia; and another daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple in Namibia in 2006.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!