Angelina Jolie Has Filed Legal Papers to Adopt for the Third Time
Three is just not enough for Angelina Jolie. Concerning recent speculation on more adoption, the actress-mother is said to have filed papers to adopt a Vietnamese child with her partner and fellow screen idol Brad Pitt.
Vu Duc Long, director of the Southeast Asian nation's International Adoption Agency announced Friday March 2nd he had received documents from a U.S. agency representing Jolie, saying "We received a file from Angelina Jolie through a US organization a few days ago, asking for permission to adopt a child from Vietnam."
Further Long explained, "She is not yet married so the file was from her individually. It will take a few months for us to consider this. We consider her like any other American who wants to adopt children from Vietnam."
Jolie and Pitt already have three children; five-year-old Maddox, adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old daughter Zahara, adopted from Ethiopia; and another daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple in Namibia in 2006.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart