"The Devil You Know" Brings Total Chaos at Fox
Looks like family members will have many choices in watching movies suitable for them all for a couple of years ahead. Following Paramount Pictures' decision to develop "Kringle", the 20th Century Fox is also on the move to make a family feature entitled "The Devil You Know" at its pit.
An adaptation of Nathan Hale's children book of the same title, the project will be a live-action picture telling about the Fell family and the little devil living in their house who often does all sorts of bad things, making them grow impatient with him. However, when the prim and proper Ms. Phisto mysteriously appears and offers to remove the demon and take his place, the Fells wind up with more than they bargained for.
No word yet on the name helming the movie, but it is revealed that writing duo Steve Bencich and Ron Friedman are both set to pen the screenplay. Meanwhile, Shawn Levy is onboard to produce via his Fox-based 21 Laps together with Gotham Group's Ellen Goldsmith-Vein.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video