"The Devil You Know" Brings Total Chaos at Fox
Looks like family members will have many choices in watching movies suitable for them all for a couple of years ahead. Following Paramount Pictures' decision to develop "Kringle", the 20th Century Fox is also on the move to make a family feature entitled "The Devil You Know" at its pit.
An adaptation of Nathan Hale's children book of the same title, the project will be a live-action picture telling about the Fell family and the little devil living in their house who often does all sorts of bad things, making them grow impatient with him. However, when the prim and proper Ms. Phisto mysteriously appears and offers to remove the demon and take his place, the Fells wind up with more than they bargained for.
No word yet on the name helming the movie, but it is revealed that writing duo Steve Bencich and Ron Friedman are both set to pen the screenplay. Meanwhile, Shawn Levy is onboard to produce via his Fox-based 21 Laps together with Gotham Group's Ellen Goldsmith-Vein.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story