"The Devil You Know" Brings Total Chaos at Fox
Looks like family members will have many choices in watching movies suitable for them all for a couple of years ahead. Following Paramount Pictures' decision to develop "Kringle", the 20th Century Fox is also on the move to make a family feature entitled "The Devil You Know" at its pit.
An adaptation of Nathan Hale's children book of the same title, the project will be a live-action picture telling about the Fell family and the little devil living in their house who often does all sorts of bad things, making them grow impatient with him. However, when the prim and proper Ms. Phisto mysteriously appears and offers to remove the demon and take his place, the Fells wind up with more than they bargained for.
No word yet on the name helming the movie, but it is revealed that writing duo Steve Bencich and Ron Friedman are both set to pen the screenplay. Meanwhile, Shawn Levy is onboard to produce via his Fox-based 21 Laps together with Gotham Group's Ellen Goldsmith-Vein.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party