"The Devil You Know" Brings Total Chaos at Fox
Looks like family members will have many choices in watching movies suitable for them all for a couple of years ahead. Following Paramount Pictures' decision to develop "Kringle", the 20th Century Fox is also on the move to make a family feature entitled "The Devil You Know" at its pit.
An adaptation of Nathan Hale's children book of the same title, the project will be a live-action picture telling about the Fell family and the little devil living in their house who often does all sorts of bad things, making them grow impatient with him. However, when the prim and proper Ms. Phisto mysteriously appears and offers to remove the demon and take his place, the Fells wind up with more than they bargained for.
No word yet on the name helming the movie, but it is revealed that writing duo Steve Bencich and Ron Friedman are both set to pen the screenplay. Meanwhile, Shawn Levy is onboard to produce via his Fox-based 21 Laps together with Gotham Group's Ellen Goldsmith-Vein.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones