"The Devil You Know" Brings Total Chaos at Fox
Looks like family members will have many choices in watching movies suitable for them all for a couple of years ahead. Following Paramount Pictures' decision to develop "Kringle", the 20th Century Fox is also on the move to make a family feature entitled "The Devil You Know" at its pit.
An adaptation of Nathan Hale's children book of the same title, the project will be a live-action picture telling about the Fell family and the little devil living in their house who often does all sorts of bad things, making them grow impatient with him. However, when the prim and proper Ms. Phisto mysteriously appears and offers to remove the demon and take his place, the Fells wind up with more than they bargained for.
No word yet on the name helming the movie, but it is revealed that writing duo Steve Bencich and Ron Friedman are both set to pen the screenplay. Meanwhile, Shawn Levy is onboard to produce via his Fox-based 21 Laps together with Gotham Group's Ellen Goldsmith-Vein.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs