What's New from Britney Spears
Here we bring you updated news from Britney Spears. The troubled pop singer who is now undergoing treatment in rehab has created wild antics in the past days and it might be because she's going through post-partum depression.
Speaking on the possibility, TMZ.com cited unidentified sources said that doctors at Brit's rehab clinic think the underlying cause of her recent out-of-control behavior could be postpartum depression or possibly bipolar disorder. Yet, the doctors do believe postpartum depression as the star's major problem, theorizing her binge drinking as her way of dealing with the issue.
In other Spears news, TMZ.com reported that the homepage of the singer's official Web site has had a brand new look. The new look shows a new image of Spears slithering on the floor, promising a "New Official Site" soon. Watch out for her new space to know what will turn up.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie