What's New from Britney Spears
Here we bring you updated news from Britney Spears. The troubled pop singer who is now undergoing treatment in rehab has created wild antics in the past days and it might be because she's going through post-partum depression.
Speaking on the possibility, TMZ.com cited unidentified sources said that doctors at Brit's rehab clinic think the underlying cause of her recent out-of-control behavior could be postpartum depression or possibly bipolar disorder. Yet, the doctors do believe postpartum depression as the star's major problem, theorizing her binge drinking as her way of dealing with the issue.
In other Spears news, TMZ.com reported that the homepage of the singer's official Web site has had a brand new look. The new look shows a new image of Spears slithering on the floor, promising a "New Official Site" soon. Watch out for her new space to know what will turn up.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday