What's New from Britney Spears
Here we bring you updated news from Britney Spears. The troubled pop singer who is now undergoing treatment in rehab has created wild antics in the past days and it might be because she's going through post-partum depression.
Speaking on the possibility, TMZ.com cited unidentified sources said that doctors at Brit's rehab clinic think the underlying cause of her recent out-of-control behavior could be postpartum depression or possibly bipolar disorder. Yet, the doctors do believe postpartum depression as the star's major problem, theorizing her binge drinking as her way of dealing with the issue.
In other Spears news, TMZ.com reported that the homepage of the singer's official Web site has had a brand new look. The new look shows a new image of Spears slithering on the floor, promising a "New Official Site" soon. Watch out for her new space to know what will turn up.
More Britney Spears News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?