What's New from Britney Spears
Here we bring you updated news from Britney Spears. The troubled pop singer who is now undergoing treatment in rehab has created wild antics in the past days and it might be because she's going through post-partum depression.
Speaking on the possibility, TMZ.com cited unidentified sources said that doctors at Brit's rehab clinic think the underlying cause of her recent out-of-control behavior could be postpartum depression or possibly bipolar disorder. Yet, the doctors do believe postpartum depression as the star's major problem, theorizing her binge drinking as her way of dealing with the issue.
In other Spears news, TMZ.com reported that the homepage of the singer's official Web site has had a brand new look. The new look shows a new image of Spears slithering on the floor, promising a "New Official Site" soon. Watch out for her new space to know what will turn up.
More Britney Spears News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London