Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden Catch Another "Fever"
Conducting an early step in lining up the cast for "Cabin Fever 2", filmmakers of the flick reportedly have placed both Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden in the list, the latter being said to only have a small role here.
Wasser, whose other upcoming film projects include "Dark Streets" and "The Listening Party", recently starred in The Weinstein Co.'s "Factory Girl" which sees Sienna Miller as the '60s 'it girl' Edie Sedgwick. Meanwhile, Fessenden can next be seen playing alongside Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard in "The Brave One", set to open in theaters on September 28 this year.
A follow-up to Eli Roth's 2003 horror feat "Cabin Fever", "Cabin Fever 2" will be produced under Lionsgate banner with "The Roost" director Ti West at helm. While Roth has no known involvement in this sequel, it has been confirmed that Patrick Durham, Lauren Moews, and Jonathan Sachar will all seat as the producers.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21