Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden Catch Another "Fever"
Conducting an early step in lining up the cast for "Cabin Fever 2", filmmakers of the flick reportedly have placed both Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden in the list, the latter being said to only have a small role here.
Wasser, whose other upcoming film projects include "Dark Streets" and "The Listening Party", recently starred in The Weinstein Co.'s "Factory Girl" which sees Sienna Miller as the '60s 'it girl' Edie Sedgwick. Meanwhile, Fessenden can next be seen playing alongside Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard in "The Brave One", set to open in theaters on September 28 this year.
A follow-up to Eli Roth's 2003 horror feat "Cabin Fever", "Cabin Fever 2" will be produced under Lionsgate banner with "The Roost" director Ti West at helm. While Roth has no known involvement in this sequel, it has been confirmed that Patrick Durham, Lauren Moews, and Jonathan Sachar will all seat as the producers.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson