Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden Catch Another "Fever"
Conducting an early step in lining up the cast for "Cabin Fever 2", filmmakers of the flick reportedly have placed both Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden in the list, the latter being said to only have a small role here.
Wasser, whose other upcoming film projects include "Dark Streets" and "The Listening Party", recently starred in The Weinstein Co.'s "Factory Girl" which sees Sienna Miller as the '60s 'it girl' Edie Sedgwick. Meanwhile, Fessenden can next be seen playing alongside Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard in "The Brave One", set to open in theaters on September 28 this year.
A follow-up to Eli Roth's 2003 horror feat "Cabin Fever", "Cabin Fever 2" will be produced under Lionsgate banner with "The Roost" director Ti West at helm. While Roth has no known involvement in this sequel, it has been confirmed that Patrick Durham, Lauren Moews, and Jonathan Sachar will all seat as the producers.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal