Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden Catch Another "Fever"
Conducting an early step in lining up the cast for "Cabin Fever 2", filmmakers of the flick reportedly have placed both Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden in the list, the latter being said to only have a small role here.
Wasser, whose other upcoming film projects include "Dark Streets" and "The Listening Party", recently starred in The Weinstein Co.'s "Factory Girl" which sees Sienna Miller as the '60s 'it girl' Edie Sedgwick. Meanwhile, Fessenden can next be seen playing alongside Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard in "The Brave One", set to open in theaters on September 28 this year.
A follow-up to Eli Roth's 2003 horror feat "Cabin Fever", "Cabin Fever 2" will be produced under Lionsgate banner with "The Roost" director Ti West at helm. While Roth has no known involvement in this sequel, it has been confirmed that Patrick Durham, Lauren Moews, and Jonathan Sachar will all seat as the producers.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'