Forbes Magazine's Hollywood's Top 10 Earning Stars Under 21
While the other famous celebrities are busy making the headlines, the Olsen clans make more than just headlines, money. The twin sisters, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen, made reportedly an estimated $40 million during the year 2006, such amount enough to bring them to land the top spot of Forbes magazine's Hollywood's Top Earning Stars Under 21 list.
The Olsens, who don't turn 21 until June 13th later this year, have thus proven that not only they are good in acting but making money as well. Come in 2nd place on the list is young actor Daniel Radcliffe who earned an estimated $13 million last year for his lead role in "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". Fresh from the rehab Lindsay Lohan is ranked 3rd made $6 million.
The American child actress Dakota Fanning lands the 4th spot, with $4 million at 13. Amanda Bynes who is now 20 closing the Top 5 with $2.5 million. The rest of the Top 10 on the list are Hayden Panettiere at 6th with $2.5 million, Vanessa Hudgens at the 7th spot, taking in $2 million, Abigail Breslin at No. 8 with $1.5 million, Tyler James Williams at No. 9 with $1.2 million, and JoJo at No. 10 with $1 million.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen