Forbes Magazine's Hollywood's Top 10 Earning Stars Under 21
While the other famous celebrities are busy making the headlines, the Olsen clans make more than just headlines, money. The twin sisters, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen, made reportedly an estimated $40 million during the year 2006, such amount enough to bring them to land the top spot of Forbes magazine's Hollywood's Top Earning Stars Under 21 list.
The Olsens, who don't turn 21 until June 13th later this year, have thus proven that not only they are good in acting but making money as well. Come in 2nd place on the list is young actor Daniel Radcliffe who earned an estimated $13 million last year for his lead role in "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". Fresh from the rehab Lindsay Lohan is ranked 3rd made $6 million.
The American child actress Dakota Fanning lands the 4th spot, with $4 million at 13. Amanda Bynes who is now 20 closing the Top 5 with $2.5 million. The rest of the Top 10 on the list are Hayden Panettiere at 6th with $2.5 million, Vanessa Hudgens at the 7th spot, taking in $2 million, Abigail Breslin at No. 8 with $1.5 million, Tyler James Williams at No. 9 with $1.2 million, and JoJo at No. 10 with $1 million.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel