FHM's World's Most Eligible Bachelorettes
Kimberly Stewart, the daughter of rocker Rod Stewart, has been chosen the World's Most Eligible Bachelorette by FHM magazine. The poll, which was based on wealth as well as looks, placed Carmen Electra at 2nd, and Britain's Princess Beatrice at 3rd position.
Also make the list of the survey is Sarah Harding of the girl group Girls Aloud at No. 4. Hollywood movie star Scarlett Johansson, in addition, following in at No. 5, ahead of actress and pop music singer Lindsay Lohan at the 6th spot. Russian professional tennis player Maria Sharapova is chosen 7th, beating Paris Hilton who is behind at No. 8.
Other female stars to make the top 20 including British glamour model Keeley Hazell, Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominated English film actress Keira Knightley, Ivanka Turmp, Nicky Hilton, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, troubled pop singer Britney Spears, and the iconic English supermodel Kate Moss.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'