FHM's World's Most Eligible Bachelorettes
Kimberly Stewart, the daughter of rocker Rod Stewart, has been chosen the World's Most Eligible Bachelorette by FHM magazine. The poll, which was based on wealth as well as looks, placed Carmen Electra at 2nd, and Britain's Princess Beatrice at 3rd position.
Also make the list of the survey is Sarah Harding of the girl group Girls Aloud at No. 4. Hollywood movie star Scarlett Johansson, in addition, following in at No. 5, ahead of actress and pop music singer Lindsay Lohan at the 6th spot. Russian professional tennis player Maria Sharapova is chosen 7th, beating Paris Hilton who is behind at No. 8.
Other female stars to make the top 20 including British glamour model Keeley Hazell, Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominated English film actress Keira Knightley, Ivanka Turmp, Nicky Hilton, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, troubled pop singer Britney Spears, and the iconic English supermodel Kate Moss.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'