FHM's World's Most Eligible Bachelorettes
Kimberly Stewart, the daughter of rocker Rod Stewart, has been chosen the World's Most Eligible Bachelorette by FHM magazine. The poll, which was based on wealth as well as looks, placed Carmen Electra at 2nd, and Britain's Princess Beatrice at 3rd position.
Also make the list of the survey is Sarah Harding of the girl group Girls Aloud at No. 4. Hollywood movie star Scarlett Johansson, in addition, following in at No. 5, ahead of actress and pop music singer Lindsay Lohan at the 6th spot. Russian professional tennis player Maria Sharapova is chosen 7th, beating Paris Hilton who is behind at No. 8.
Other female stars to make the top 20 including British glamour model Keeley Hazell, Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominated English film actress Keira Knightley, Ivanka Turmp, Nicky Hilton, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, troubled pop singer Britney Spears, and the iconic English supermodel Kate Moss.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'