FHM's World's Most Eligible Bachelorettes
Kimberly Stewart, the daughter of rocker Rod Stewart, has been chosen the World's Most Eligible Bachelorette by FHM magazine. The poll, which was based on wealth as well as looks, placed Carmen Electra at 2nd, and Britain's Princess Beatrice at 3rd position.
Also make the list of the survey is Sarah Harding of the girl group Girls Aloud at No. 4. Hollywood movie star Scarlett Johansson, in addition, following in at No. 5, ahead of actress and pop music singer Lindsay Lohan at the 6th spot. Russian professional tennis player Maria Sharapova is chosen 7th, beating Paris Hilton who is behind at No. 8.
Other female stars to make the top 20 including British glamour model Keeley Hazell, Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominated English film actress Keira Knightley, Ivanka Turmp, Nicky Hilton, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, troubled pop singer Britney Spears, and the iconic English supermodel Kate Moss.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media