Posh Spice Signed Deal with NBC for Her Own TV Show
Victoria Adams, better known as Posh Spice, has reportedly signed multi million dollar deal with American TV network NBC to host her own reality show.
"The Americans were falling over themselves to sign Victoria up for a TV show but we had to choose the right deal for her. NBC won out in the end as they have really taken a shine to Vic's hilarious sense of humor and they want to capitalize on this," Vic's manager Simon Fuller said.
The deal is said to be worth for £10million. As of the reality show, it will see the former Spice Girl's every move to LA with hubby David Beckham involved in.
No words yet on the title for the new project, nor does when it will be broadcast.
More Victoria Adams News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video