Posh Spice Signed Deal with NBC for Her Own TV Show
Victoria Adams, better known as Posh Spice, has reportedly signed multi million dollar deal with American TV network NBC to host her own reality show.
"The Americans were falling over themselves to sign Victoria up for a TV show but we had to choose the right deal for her. NBC won out in the end as they have really taken a shine to Vic's hilarious sense of humor and they want to capitalize on this," Vic's manager Simon Fuller said.
The deal is said to be worth for £10million. As of the reality show, it will see the former Spice Girl's every move to LA with hubby David Beckham involved in.
No words yet on the title for the new project, nor does when it will be broadcast.
More Victoria Adams News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign