Posh Spice Signed Deal with NBC for Her Own TV Show
Victoria Adams, better known as Posh Spice, has reportedly signed multi million dollar deal with American TV network NBC to host her own reality show.
"The Americans were falling over themselves to sign Victoria up for a TV show but we had to choose the right deal for her. NBC won out in the end as they have really taken a shine to Vic's hilarious sense of humor and they want to capitalize on this," Vic's manager Simon Fuller said.
The deal is said to be worth for £10million. As of the reality show, it will see the former Spice Girl's every move to LA with hubby David Beckham involved in.
No words yet on the title for the new project, nor does when it will be broadcast.
More Victoria Adams News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival