Posh Spice Signed Deal with NBC for Her Own TV Show
Victoria Adams, better known as Posh Spice, has reportedly signed multi million dollar deal with American TV network NBC to host her own reality show.
"The Americans were falling over themselves to sign Victoria up for a TV show but we had to choose the right deal for her. NBC won out in the end as they have really taken a shine to Vic's hilarious sense of humor and they want to capitalize on this," Vic's manager Simon Fuller said.
The deal is said to be worth for £10million. As of the reality show, it will see the former Spice Girl's every move to LA with hubby David Beckham involved in.
No words yet on the title for the new project, nor does when it will be broadcast.
More Victoria Adams News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!