Posh Spice Signed Deal with NBC for Her Own TV Show
Victoria Adams, better known as Posh Spice, has reportedly signed multi million dollar deal with American TV network NBC to host her own reality show.
"The Americans were falling over themselves to sign Victoria up for a TV show but we had to choose the right deal for her. NBC won out in the end as they have really taken a shine to Vic's hilarious sense of humor and they want to capitalize on this," Vic's manager Simon Fuller said.
The deal is said to be worth for £10million. As of the reality show, it will see the former Spice Girl's every move to LA with hubby David Beckham involved in.
No words yet on the title for the new project, nor does when it will be broadcast.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy