Weekend U.S Box Office of February 23-25, 2007
The race appears to have the same champ this time as supernatural hero flick "Ghost Rider" takes the checkered flag in its second round on the weekend box-office competition ended February 25, 2007 after successfully pulling $20 million into its pocket.
Placed second on the list is newcomer "The Number 23" which makes its way to collect $14.6 million in its debut to thereby push last-week's runner up "Bridge to Terabithia" one notch below at number three as the fantasy feat scores slightly lesser at $14.1 million.
"Reno 911!: Miami" and "Norbit" followed behind on the fourth and fifth rank, respectively, the former raking in a handful $10.2 million while the latter adding another $9.8 million to raise up its total gross to $74.7 million so far.
"Music and Lyrics" pops next bringing $7.6 million to replace "Breach" as the sixth-place holder for the Universal Pictures release only manages to garner a modest number of $5.9 million. The rest positions, lined up in order up to number ten, are secured by "Daddy's Little Girls" with $4.8 million, "The Astronaut Farmer" with $4.4 million, and "Amazing Grace" with $4 million.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues