Weekend U.S Box Office of February 23-25, 2007
The race appears to have the same champ this time as supernatural hero flick "Ghost Rider" takes the checkered flag in its second round on the weekend box-office competition ended February 25, 2007 after successfully pulling $20 million into its pocket.
Placed second on the list is newcomer "The Number 23" which makes its way to collect $14.6 million in its debut to thereby push last-week's runner up "Bridge to Terabithia" one notch below at number three as the fantasy feat scores slightly lesser at $14.1 million.
"Reno 911!: Miami" and "Norbit" followed behind on the fourth and fifth rank, respectively, the former raking in a handful $10.2 million while the latter adding another $9.8 million to raise up its total gross to $74.7 million so far.
"Music and Lyrics" pops next bringing $7.6 million to replace "Breach" as the sixth-place holder for the Universal Pictures release only manages to garner a modest number of $5.9 million. The rest positions, lined up in order up to number ten, are secured by "Daddy's Little Girls" with $4.8 million, "The Astronaut Farmer" with $4.4 million, and "Amazing Grace" with $4 million.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie