The 27th Annual Razzie Awards Recipients
Carrying out its annual event in 'honoring' the worst works in filmmaking, the Golden Raspberry Foundation announced its voting result Saturday, February 24, 2007 and gave the most prizes to "Basic Instinct 2", dubbed by the organization "Basically, It Stinks, Too."
The follow-up to 1992's hit "Basic Instinct", the flick took four Razzies in total, scoring in the categories of Worst Picture, Worst Sequel, Worst Screenplay, and Worst Actress for Sharon Stone.
Coming behind the London-set murder thriller was comedy fare "Little Man" which landed three trophies of Worst Remake/Rip-Off, Worst Actor, and Worst Screen Couple, the latter two being shared by brothers Shawn Wayans and Marlon Wayans.
Elsewhere, India-born filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan received two titles of Worst Supporting Actor and Worst Director for his latest effort "Lady in the Water." Accompanied him in the opposite of the latter category was Carmen Electra for her role in both "Date Movie" and "Scary Movie 4" with "R.V." being named Worst Excuse for Family Entertainment, a new slot created to 'salute' the celebs the foundation gets sick and tired of.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21