The 27th Annual Razzie Awards Recipients
Carrying out its annual event in 'honoring' the worst works in filmmaking, the Golden Raspberry Foundation announced its voting result Saturday, February 24, 2007 and gave the most prizes to "Basic Instinct 2", dubbed by the organization "Basically, It Stinks, Too."
The follow-up to 1992's hit "Basic Instinct", the flick took four Razzies in total, scoring in the categories of Worst Picture, Worst Sequel, Worst Screenplay, and Worst Actress for Sharon Stone.
Coming behind the London-set murder thriller was comedy fare "Little Man" which landed three trophies of Worst Remake/Rip-Off, Worst Actor, and Worst Screen Couple, the latter two being shared by brothers Shawn Wayans and Marlon Wayans.
Elsewhere, India-born filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan received two titles of Worst Supporting Actor and Worst Director for his latest effort "Lady in the Water." Accompanied him in the opposite of the latter category was Carmen Electra for her role in both "Date Movie" and "Scary Movie 4" with "R.V." being named Worst Excuse for Family Entertainment, a new slot created to 'salute' the celebs the foundation gets sick and tired of.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say