The 27th Annual Razzie Awards Recipients
Carrying out its annual event in 'honoring' the worst works in filmmaking, the Golden Raspberry Foundation announced its voting result Saturday, February 24, 2007 and gave the most prizes to "Basic Instinct 2", dubbed by the organization "Basically, It Stinks, Too."
The follow-up to 1992's hit "Basic Instinct", the flick took four Razzies in total, scoring in the categories of Worst Picture, Worst Sequel, Worst Screenplay, and Worst Actress for Sharon Stone.
Coming behind the London-set murder thriller was comedy fare "Little Man" which landed three trophies of Worst Remake/Rip-Off, Worst Actor, and Worst Screen Couple, the latter two being shared by brothers Shawn Wayans and Marlon Wayans.
Elsewhere, India-born filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan received two titles of Worst Supporting Actor and Worst Director for his latest effort "Lady in the Water." Accompanied him in the opposite of the latter category was Carmen Electra for her role in both "Date Movie" and "Scary Movie 4" with "R.V." being named Worst Excuse for Family Entertainment, a new slot created to 'salute' the celebs the foundation gets sick and tired of.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram