The 27th Annual Razzie Awards Recipients
Carrying out its annual event in 'honoring' the worst works in filmmaking, the Golden Raspberry Foundation announced its voting result Saturday, February 24, 2007 and gave the most prizes to "Basic Instinct 2", dubbed by the organization "Basically, It Stinks, Too."
The follow-up to 1992's hit "Basic Instinct", the flick took four Razzies in total, scoring in the categories of Worst Picture, Worst Sequel, Worst Screenplay, and Worst Actress for Sharon Stone.
Coming behind the London-set murder thriller was comedy fare "Little Man" which landed three trophies of Worst Remake/Rip-Off, Worst Actor, and Worst Screen Couple, the latter two being shared by brothers Shawn Wayans and Marlon Wayans.
Elsewhere, India-born filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan received two titles of Worst Supporting Actor and Worst Director for his latest effort "Lady in the Water." Accompanied him in the opposite of the latter category was Carmen Electra for her role in both "Date Movie" and "Scary Movie 4" with "R.V." being named Worst Excuse for Family Entertainment, a new slot created to 'salute' the celebs the foundation gets sick and tired of.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group