The 27th Annual Razzie Awards Recipients
Carrying out its annual event in 'honoring' the worst works in filmmaking, the Golden Raspberry Foundation announced its voting result Saturday, February 24, 2007 and gave the most prizes to "Basic Instinct 2", dubbed by the organization "Basically, It Stinks, Too."
The follow-up to 1992's hit "Basic Instinct", the flick took four Razzies in total, scoring in the categories of Worst Picture, Worst Sequel, Worst Screenplay, and Worst Actress for Sharon Stone.
Coming behind the London-set murder thriller was comedy fare "Little Man" which landed three trophies of Worst Remake/Rip-Off, Worst Actor, and Worst Screen Couple, the latter two being shared by brothers Shawn Wayans and Marlon Wayans.
Elsewhere, India-born filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan received two titles of Worst Supporting Actor and Worst Director for his latest effort "Lady in the Water." Accompanied him in the opposite of the latter category was Carmen Electra for her role in both "Date Movie" and "Scary Movie 4" with "R.V." being named Worst Excuse for Family Entertainment, a new slot created to 'salute' the celebs the foundation gets sick and tired of.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington