Matthew McConaughey Becoming the "Surfer, Dude"
With his love for the beach life, this should be one perfect role for Matthew McConaughey then.
Yes, the striking actor is reported to play the lead role in a big screen feature entitled "Surfer, Dude." While it is said that production is slated to begin early May, no word yet on plot details, but judging from the title, it is not that difficult to guess what the flick is about.
Apart from his stint here, McConaughey is also attached to topline New Line Cinema's rom-com feature "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" in which he plays a bachelor visited by ghosts of his past girlfriends. He is currently filming "Fool's Gold" in Australia opposite Kate Hudson under the direction of Andy Tennant.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak