Matthew McConaughey Becoming the "Surfer, Dude"
With his love for the beach life, this should be one perfect role for Matthew McConaughey then.
Yes, the striking actor is reported to play the lead role in a big screen feature entitled "Surfer, Dude." While it is said that production is slated to begin early May, no word yet on plot details, but judging from the title, it is not that difficult to guess what the flick is about.
Apart from his stint here, McConaughey is also attached to topline New Line Cinema's rom-com feature "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" in which he plays a bachelor visited by ghosts of his past girlfriends. He is currently filming "Fool's Gold" in Australia opposite Kate Hudson under the direction of Andy Tennant.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective