Matthew McConaughey Becoming the "Surfer, Dude"
With his love for the beach life, this should be one perfect role for Matthew McConaughey then.
Yes, the striking actor is reported to play the lead role in a big screen feature entitled "Surfer, Dude." While it is said that production is slated to begin early May, no word yet on plot details, but judging from the title, it is not that difficult to guess what the flick is about.
Apart from his stint here, McConaughey is also attached to topline New Line Cinema's rom-com feature "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" in which he plays a bachelor visited by ghosts of his past girlfriends. He is currently filming "Fool's Gold" in Australia opposite Kate Hudson under the direction of Andy Tennant.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set