Matthew McConaughey Becoming the "Surfer, Dude"
With his love for the beach life, this should be one perfect role for Matthew McConaughey then.
Yes, the striking actor is reported to play the lead role in a big screen feature entitled "Surfer, Dude." While it is said that production is slated to begin early May, no word yet on plot details, but judging from the title, it is not that difficult to guess what the flick is about.
Apart from his stint here, McConaughey is also attached to topline New Line Cinema's rom-com feature "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" in which he plays a bachelor visited by ghosts of his past girlfriends. He is currently filming "Fool's Gold" in Australia opposite Kate Hudson under the direction of Andy Tennant.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip