Matthew McConaughey Becoming the "Surfer, Dude"
With his love for the beach life, this should be one perfect role for Matthew McConaughey then.
Yes, the striking actor is reported to play the lead role in a big screen feature entitled "Surfer, Dude." While it is said that production is slated to begin early May, no word yet on plot details, but judging from the title, it is not that difficult to guess what the flick is about.
Apart from his stint here, McConaughey is also attached to topline New Line Cinema's rom-com feature "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" in which he plays a bachelor visited by ghosts of his past girlfriends. He is currently filming "Fool's Gold" in Australia opposite Kate Hudson under the direction of Andy Tennant.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host