Warner Bros. to Constitute "Justice League"
Known for its productions of superhero movies, Warner Bros. Pictures is now aiming for larger scale in the pack. The giant studio is reportedly looking forward to bring up a live-action feature about Justice League of America (JLA), a fictional superhero team of which roster includes DC Comics' most popular characters.
In fulfilling this ambition, Warner has successfully tapped duo Kieran and Michele Mulroney to work on the script, the first major action the giant company has taken on the project. The twosome recently were appointed to carry out the same duty for Alexandre Aja's new horror thriller "Mirrors."
"The Justice League of America has been a perennial favorite for generations of fans, and we believe their appeal to film audiences will be as strong and diverse as the characters themselves," so Warner president of production Jeff Robinov remarked in announcing the hiring of the Mulroneys.
Along with this grand idea, however, there also come several problems that Warner has to face regarding the JLA characters. The studio inevitably must deal with myriad producers working on the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman franchises as it seems unlikely for the company to feature second-tier characters.
More Justice League News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'