Warner Bros. to Constitute "Justice League"
Known for its productions of superhero movies, Warner Bros. Pictures is now aiming for larger scale in the pack. The giant studio is reportedly looking forward to bring up a live-action feature about Justice League of America (JLA), a fictional superhero team of which roster includes DC Comics' most popular characters.
In fulfilling this ambition, Warner has successfully tapped duo Kieran and Michele Mulroney to work on the script, the first major action the giant company has taken on the project. The twosome recently were appointed to carry out the same duty for Alexandre Aja's new horror thriller "Mirrors."
"The Justice League of America has been a perennial favorite for generations of fans, and we believe their appeal to film audiences will be as strong and diverse as the characters themselves," so Warner president of production Jeff Robinov remarked in announcing the hiring of the Mulroneys.
Along with this grand idea, however, there also come several problems that Warner has to face regarding the JLA characters. The studio inevitably must deal with myriad producers working on the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman franchises as it seems unlikely for the company to feature second-tier characters.
More Justice League News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies