Warner Bros. to Constitute "Justice League"
Known for its productions of superhero movies, Warner Bros. Pictures is now aiming for larger scale in the pack. The giant studio is reportedly looking forward to bring up a live-action feature about Justice League of America (JLA), a fictional superhero team of which roster includes DC Comics' most popular characters.
In fulfilling this ambition, Warner has successfully tapped duo Kieran and Michele Mulroney to work on the script, the first major action the giant company has taken on the project. The twosome recently were appointed to carry out the same duty for Alexandre Aja's new horror thriller "Mirrors."
"The Justice League of America has been a perennial favorite for generations of fans, and we believe their appeal to film audiences will be as strong and diverse as the characters themselves," so Warner president of production Jeff Robinov remarked in announcing the hiring of the Mulroneys.
Along with this grand idea, however, there also come several problems that Warner has to face regarding the JLA characters. The studio inevitably must deal with myriad producers working on the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman franchises as it seems unlikely for the company to feature second-tier characters.
More Justice League Part One News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die