Terrence Howard and Naomi Campbell Are A Hot New Item
Academy Award-nominated American film and stage actor Terrence Howard is dating troubled supermodel Naomi Campbell it has been reported. Rumors on the street say that the pair will make their debut as a couple at the Oscars on Sunday Feb 25th.
On the new couple, a source tells New York Daily News, "Naomi's new main squeeze is Terrence. They are making their debut as a couple this weekend and will attend all the Oscar parties together."
Howard has recently gained popularity in films like "Hustle & Flow," "Crash," and "Four Brothers." As of Campbell, she has been accused and arrested because of committing acts of physical violence and verbal abuse against some of her employees and associates.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung