Terrence Howard and Naomi Campbell Are A Hot New Item
Academy Award-nominated American film and stage actor Terrence Howard is dating troubled supermodel Naomi Campbell it has been reported. Rumors on the street say that the pair will make their debut as a couple at the Oscars on Sunday Feb 25th.
On the new couple, a source tells New York Daily News, "Naomi's new main squeeze is Terrence. They are making their debut as a couple this weekend and will attend all the Oscar parties together."
Howard has recently gained popularity in films like "Hustle & Flow," "Crash," and "Four Brothers." As of Campbell, she has been accused and arrested because of committing acts of physical violence and verbal abuse against some of her employees and associates.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support