Four Hold "Passengers" Tickets
Names onboard to be the "Passengers" are growing. Variety has learned that four more actors namely David Morse, Andre Braugher, Clea DuVall, and Dianne Wiest have all nabbed starring parts in the supernatural thriller flick.
Currently in production in Vancouver, British Columbia, the picture is developed under Mandate Pictures banner for Columbia Pictures to distribute domestically. Meanwhile, the story concerns a grief counselor who tries to seek the truth behind the mysterious disappearances of six patients of hers who all are plane crash survivors.
Helming the project from Ronnie Christensen's script is Rodrigo Garcia with Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson toplining. Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are executive producing alongside Mockingbird Pictures' Julie Lynn while Judd Payne and Matthew Rhodes of Persistent Entertainment plus Keri Selig are all serving as producers.
More Passengers News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'