Four Hold "Passengers" Tickets
Names onboard to be the "Passengers" are growing. Variety has learned that four more actors namely David Morse, Andre Braugher, Clea DuVall, and Dianne Wiest have all nabbed starring parts in the supernatural thriller flick.
Currently in production in Vancouver, British Columbia, the picture is developed under Mandate Pictures banner for Columbia Pictures to distribute domestically. Meanwhile, the story concerns a grief counselor who tries to seek the truth behind the mysterious disappearances of six patients of hers who all are plane crash survivors.
Helming the project from Ronnie Christensen's script is Rodrigo Garcia with Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson toplining. Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are executive producing alongside Mockingbird Pictures' Julie Lynn while Judd Payne and Matthew Rhodes of Persistent Entertainment plus Keri Selig are all serving as producers.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser