Four Hold "Passengers" Tickets
Names onboard to be the "Passengers" are growing. Variety has learned that four more actors namely David Morse, Andre Braugher, Clea DuVall, and Dianne Wiest have all nabbed starring parts in the supernatural thriller flick.
Currently in production in Vancouver, British Columbia, the picture is developed under Mandate Pictures banner for Columbia Pictures to distribute domestically. Meanwhile, the story concerns a grief counselor who tries to seek the truth behind the mysterious disappearances of six patients of hers who all are plane crash survivors.
Helming the project from Ronnie Christensen's script is Rodrigo Garcia with Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson toplining. Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are executive producing alongside Mockingbird Pictures' Julie Lynn while Judd Payne and Matthew Rhodes of Persistent Entertainment plus Keri Selig are all serving as producers.
More Passengers News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!