Four Hold "Passengers" Tickets
Names onboard to be the "Passengers" are growing. Variety has learned that four more actors namely David Morse, Andre Braugher, Clea DuVall, and Dianne Wiest have all nabbed starring parts in the supernatural thriller flick.
Currently in production in Vancouver, British Columbia, the picture is developed under Mandate Pictures banner for Columbia Pictures to distribute domestically. Meanwhile, the story concerns a grief counselor who tries to seek the truth behind the mysterious disappearances of six patients of hers who all are plane crash survivors.
Helming the project from Ronnie Christensen's script is Rodrigo Garcia with Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson toplining. Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are executive producing alongside Mockingbird Pictures' Julie Lynn while Judd Payne and Matthew Rhodes of Persistent Entertainment plus Keri Selig are all serving as producers.
More Passengers News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season