George Clooney and Cate Blanchett to Meet " The Fantastic Mr. Fox"
Set to wear the earphones and stand in front of the microphones, George Clooney and Cate Blanchett are both in negotiations to provide voices for the lead characters in animated feature "The Fantastic Mr. Fox", The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
An adaptation of Roald Dahl's classic children's tale, the project is a stop-motion film about a clever fox who must outwit three mean, dimwitted farmers who try their hardest to hurt him and his family. If deals are reached, Clooney will likely to voice the title character while Blanchett his wife.
Production on the movie will be set up in London in a fashion similar to that of Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride" under the direction of Wes Anderson who is making his first foray into animation here. Filming is expected to begin soon after Anderson finishes shooting "The Darjeeling Limited" for Fox Searchlight Pictures.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked