George Clooney and Cate Blanchett to Meet " The Fantastic Mr. Fox"
Set to wear the earphones and stand in front of the microphones, George Clooney and Cate Blanchett are both in negotiations to provide voices for the lead characters in animated feature "The Fantastic Mr. Fox", The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
An adaptation of Roald Dahl's classic children's tale, the project is a stop-motion film about a clever fox who must outwit three mean, dimwitted farmers who try their hardest to hurt him and his family. If deals are reached, Clooney will likely to voice the title character while Blanchett his wife.
Production on the movie will be set up in London in a fashion similar to that of Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride" under the direction of Wes Anderson who is making his first foray into animation here. Filming is expected to begin soon after Anderson finishes shooting "The Darjeeling Limited" for Fox Searchlight Pictures.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding