Universal Renews "Little Fockers" Deal
Preparing things in its effort to once more bring up the story of Focker family, Universal Pictures has renewed its deal with Tribeca Productions for another two years in order for them to start developing "Little Fockers", which previously was thought to be "Meet the Little Focker."
The third installment in the hit comedy series, the project has already had Teri Polo onboard to reprise her role as Pamela Byrnes and Larry Stuckey to write the screenplay. The film's producers are said to work once again with director Jay Roach to develop ideas for the movie while intending to bring back all principal cast members as well as Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand from the sequel.
The first of the franchise, "Meet the Parents", was released in 2000 to fantastically collect a total domestic gross of around $166 million while the sequel "Meet the Fockers", which came up four years after, pulled almost $280 million. Both also turned out to be massive success internationally, scoring a combined tally of over $800 million overseas.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch