Universal Renews "Little Fockers" Deal
Preparing things in its effort to once more bring up the story of Focker family, Universal Pictures has renewed its deal with Tribeca Productions for another two years in order for them to start developing "Little Fockers", which previously was thought to be "Meet the Little Focker."
The third installment in the hit comedy series, the project has already had Teri Polo onboard to reprise her role as Pamela Byrnes and Larry Stuckey to write the screenplay. The film's producers are said to work once again with director Jay Roach to develop ideas for the movie while intending to bring back all principal cast members as well as Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand from the sequel.
The first of the franchise, "Meet the Parents", was released in 2000 to fantastically collect a total domestic gross of around $166 million while the sequel "Meet the Fockers", which came up four years after, pulled almost $280 million. Both also turned out to be massive success internationally, scoring a combined tally of over $800 million overseas.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show