Universal Renews "Little Fockers" Deal
Preparing things in its effort to once more bring up the story of Focker family, Universal Pictures has renewed its deal with Tribeca Productions for another two years in order for them to start developing "Little Fockers", which previously was thought to be "Meet the Little Focker."
The third installment in the hit comedy series, the project has already had Teri Polo onboard to reprise her role as Pamela Byrnes and Larry Stuckey to write the screenplay. The film's producers are said to work once again with director Jay Roach to develop ideas for the movie while intending to bring back all principal cast members as well as Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand from the sequel.
The first of the franchise, "Meet the Parents", was released in 2000 to fantastically collect a total domestic gross of around $166 million while the sequel "Meet the Fockers", which came up four years after, pulled almost $280 million. Both also turned out to be massive success internationally, scoring a combined tally of over $800 million overseas.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos