Drummer's Injury Forced Tool to Postpone Its North American Tour
It is absolutely unfortunate for Tool that they have to postpone their forthcoming North American tour after drummer Danny Carey injured his arm.
On the cancellation, the band's Web site reported Wednesday Feb 21st Carey tore a bicep over the weekend and underwent surgery Wednesday morning. The surgery went well, but Carey won't recover in time for the planned start of the tour on March 15 at the Pearl in Las Vegas.
Rescheduled dates have yet to be announced. Tickets had been scheduled to go on sale Saturday morning Feb 24th, but the on-sale date will be rescheduled.
The North American tour, which is a 30-date spring tour, is the Grammy-award winning pro-rock band's second outing behind their sixth and latest LP, "10,000 Days."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World