Drummer's Injury Forced Tool to Postpone Its North American Tour
It is absolutely unfortunate for Tool that they have to postpone their forthcoming North American tour after drummer Danny Carey injured his arm.
On the cancellation, the band's Web site reported Wednesday Feb 21st Carey tore a bicep over the weekend and underwent surgery Wednesday morning. The surgery went well, but Carey won't recover in time for the planned start of the tour on March 15 at the Pearl in Las Vegas.
Rescheduled dates have yet to be announced. Tickets had been scheduled to go on sale Saturday morning Feb 24th, but the on-sale date will be rescheduled.
The North American tour, which is a 30-date spring tour, is the Grammy-award winning pro-rock band's second outing behind their sixth and latest LP, "10,000 Days."
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'