Drummer's Injury Forced Tool to Postpone Its North American Tour
It is absolutely unfortunate for Tool that they have to postpone their forthcoming North American tour after drummer Danny Carey injured his arm.
On the cancellation, the band's Web site reported Wednesday Feb 21st Carey tore a bicep over the weekend and underwent surgery Wednesday morning. The surgery went well, but Carey won't recover in time for the planned start of the tour on March 15 at the Pearl in Las Vegas.
Rescheduled dates have yet to be announced. Tickets had been scheduled to go on sale Saturday morning Feb 24th, but the on-sale date will be rescheduled.
The North American tour, which is a 30-date spring tour, is the Grammy-award winning pro-rock band's second outing behind their sixth and latest LP, "10,000 Days."
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges