Drummer's Injury Forced Tool to Postpone Its North American Tour
It is absolutely unfortunate for Tool that they have to postpone their forthcoming North American tour after drummer Danny Carey injured his arm.
On the cancellation, the band's Web site reported Wednesday Feb 21st Carey tore a bicep over the weekend and underwent surgery Wednesday morning. The surgery went well, but Carey won't recover in time for the planned start of the tour on March 15 at the Pearl in Las Vegas.
Rescheduled dates have yet to be announced. Tickets had been scheduled to go on sale Saturday morning Feb 24th, but the on-sale date will be rescheduled.
The North American tour, which is a 30-date spring tour, is the Grammy-award winning pro-rock band's second outing behind their sixth and latest LP, "10,000 Days."
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money