Shaun Toub Needs "Iron Man" Help
Turning into rather unusual direction for his next acting stint after that in drama feature "The Kite Runner", Shaun Toub has been confirmed to land a starring slot in superhero flick "Iron Man", the first Marvel Studio-produced movie under its alliance with Paramount Pictures.
Based on the fictional Marvel Comics character, the project has already constructed stellar cast consisting of Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jeff Bridges who will play the title character/Tony Stark, Jim Rhodes, Pepper Potts, and Stark's business associate, respectively.
Production will begin March 12 this year in California for a May 2, 2008 release with "Zathura" director Jon Favreau at helm. The man is also on board to executive produce alongside Michael A. Helfant, Stan Lee, Louis D'Esposito and Peter Billingsley while Avi Arad and Kevin Feige will produce.
Toub, a prolific actor of Persian descent, is last seen on the big screen playing Joaquim in New Line Cinema's "The Nativity Story" which follows the life of the Virgin Mary and Joseph from the time of the Annunciation in Nazareth to the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem. Other notable film credits of his include "Crash", "Bad Boys", "Broken Arrow", and "Stigmata."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music