Shaun Toub Needs "Iron Man" Help
Turning into rather unusual direction for his next acting stint after that in drama feature "The Kite Runner", Shaun Toub has been confirmed to land a starring slot in superhero flick "Iron Man", the first Marvel Studio-produced movie under its alliance with Paramount Pictures.
Based on the fictional Marvel Comics character, the project has already constructed stellar cast consisting of Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jeff Bridges who will play the title character/Tony Stark, Jim Rhodes, Pepper Potts, and Stark's business associate, respectively.
Production will begin March 12 this year in California for a May 2, 2008 release with "Zathura" director Jon Favreau at helm. The man is also on board to executive produce alongside Michael A. Helfant, Stan Lee, Louis D'Esposito and Peter Billingsley while Avi Arad and Kevin Feige will produce.
Toub, a prolific actor of Persian descent, is last seen on the big screen playing Joaquim in New Line Cinema's "The Nativity Story" which follows the life of the Virgin Mary and Joseph from the time of the Annunciation in Nazareth to the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem. Other notable film credits of his include "Crash", "Bad Boys", "Broken Arrow", and "Stigmata."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby