Brad Paisley and Wife Are Parents of A Baby Boy
Country recording artist Brad Paisley and his wife, Kimberly Williams, happily welcomed the arrival of their first child ever Thursday morning Feb 22nd. The newlyborn, a baby boy, was born at 5 a.m. CST in a Nashville-area hospital.
The baby boy, who has yet given a name, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces, the singer's father Doug Paisley told CBS-TV affiliate WTRF in Wheeling, W.Va. Mom and baby are resting comfortably in Nashville, according to the couple representative.
Paisley and Williams first met when she appeared in his 2002 video, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)". They then tied the knot on March 15, 2003, in Malibu, Calif. In the meantime, Paisley is in the studio working on his next album, while Williams, best known for her role on the long-running TV sitcom "According to Jim", will next be seen in the feature film "Eden Court."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says