Brad Paisley and Wife Are Parents of A Baby Boy
Country recording artist Brad Paisley and his wife, Kimberly Williams, happily welcomed the arrival of their first child ever Thursday morning Feb 22nd. The newlyborn, a baby boy, was born at 5 a.m. CST in a Nashville-area hospital.
The baby boy, who has yet given a name, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces, the singer's father Doug Paisley told CBS-TV affiliate WTRF in Wheeling, W.Va. Mom and baby are resting comfortably in Nashville, according to the couple representative.
Paisley and Williams first met when she appeared in his 2002 video, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)". They then tied the knot on March 15, 2003, in Malibu, Calif. In the meantime, Paisley is in the studio working on his next album, while Williams, best known for her role on the long-running TV sitcom "According to Jim", will next be seen in the feature film "Eden Court."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival