Brad Paisley and Wife Are Parents of A Baby Boy
Country recording artist Brad Paisley and his wife, Kimberly Williams, happily welcomed the arrival of their first child ever Thursday morning Feb 22nd. The newlyborn, a baby boy, was born at 5 a.m. CST in a Nashville-area hospital.
The baby boy, who has yet given a name, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces, the singer's father Doug Paisley told CBS-TV affiliate WTRF in Wheeling, W.Va. Mom and baby are resting comfortably in Nashville, according to the couple representative.
Paisley and Williams first met when she appeared in his 2002 video, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)". They then tied the knot on March 15, 2003, in Malibu, Calif. In the meantime, Paisley is in the studio working on his next album, while Williams, best known for her role on the long-running TV sitcom "According to Jim", will next be seen in the feature film "Eden Court."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist