Brad Paisley and Wife Are Parents of A Baby Boy
Country recording artist Brad Paisley and his wife, Kimberly Williams, happily welcomed the arrival of their first child ever Thursday morning Feb 22nd. The newlyborn, a baby boy, was born at 5 a.m. CST in a Nashville-area hospital.
The baby boy, who has yet given a name, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces, the singer's father Doug Paisley told CBS-TV affiliate WTRF in Wheeling, W.Va. Mom and baby are resting comfortably in Nashville, according to the couple representative.
Paisley and Williams first met when she appeared in his 2002 video, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)". They then tied the knot on March 15, 2003, in Malibu, Calif. In the meantime, Paisley is in the studio working on his next album, while Williams, best known for her role on the long-running TV sitcom "According to Jim", will next be seen in the feature film "Eden Court."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off