Jason Bateman and Allison Janney Cheer "Juno" Up
Constructing a promising cast lineup, Jason Bateman and Allison Janney have both given their agreement to take part in Mandate Picture's coming-of-age flick "Juno", set to be released under Fox Searchlight Pictures banner.
Joining the likes of Ellen Page, Jennifer Garner, and Michael Cera, Bateman will portray an emotionally stunted husband of Garner's character while Janney is plotted to play the stepmother of the titular character, played by Page. Meanwhile, Cera has already been billed as Juno's loyal best friend.
Filming is currently underway in Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Jason Reitman who is helming from script written by Diablo Cody. As for the story, the picture centers on a high school girl who faces an unplanned pregnancy, leading her to deal with all the inherent complexities that include growing close to the couple who will adopt the baby.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI