Jason Bateman and Allison Janney Cheer "Juno" Up
Constructing a promising cast lineup, Jason Bateman and Allison Janney have both given their agreement to take part in Mandate Picture's coming-of-age flick "Juno", set to be released under Fox Searchlight Pictures banner.
Joining the likes of Ellen Page, Jennifer Garner, and Michael Cera, Bateman will portray an emotionally stunted husband of Garner's character while Janney is plotted to play the stepmother of the titular character, played by Page. Meanwhile, Cera has already been billed as Juno's loyal best friend.
Filming is currently underway in Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Jason Reitman who is helming from script written by Diablo Cody. As for the story, the picture centers on a high school girl who faces an unplanned pregnancy, leading her to deal with all the inherent complexities that include growing close to the couple who will adopt the baby.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked