Jason Bateman and Allison Janney Cheer "Juno" Up
Constructing a promising cast lineup, Jason Bateman and Allison Janney have both given their agreement to take part in Mandate Picture's coming-of-age flick "Juno", set to be released under Fox Searchlight Pictures banner.
Joining the likes of Ellen Page, Jennifer Garner, and Michael Cera, Bateman will portray an emotionally stunted husband of Garner's character while Janney is plotted to play the stepmother of the titular character, played by Page. Meanwhile, Cera has already been billed as Juno's loyal best friend.
Filming is currently underway in Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Jason Reitman who is helming from script written by Diablo Cody. As for the story, the picture centers on a high school girl who faces an unplanned pregnancy, leading her to deal with all the inherent complexities that include growing close to the couple who will adopt the baby.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'