Jason Bateman and Allison Janney Cheer "Juno" Up
Constructing a promising cast lineup, Jason Bateman and Allison Janney have both given their agreement to take part in Mandate Picture's coming-of-age flick "Juno", set to be released under Fox Searchlight Pictures banner.
Joining the likes of Ellen Page, Jennifer Garner, and Michael Cera, Bateman will portray an emotionally stunted husband of Garner's character while Janney is plotted to play the stepmother of the titular character, played by Page. Meanwhile, Cera has already been billed as Juno's loyal best friend.
Filming is currently underway in Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Jason Reitman who is helming from script written by Diablo Cody. As for the story, the picture centers on a high school girl who faces an unplanned pregnancy, leading her to deal with all the inherent complexities that include growing close to the couple who will adopt the baby.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes