The Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart Holdovers
The Billboard Hot 100 Singles chart sees the victory of Justin Timberlake as the Jive Records recording artist scores his third No. 1 hit from his latest album "FutureSex/LoveSounds". The single, titled "What Goes Around … " bounces from No. 8 to the 1st spot in its 11th week on the Hot 100.
Follows in the footsteps of his two other hits "My Love" and "Sexyback", the video for "What Goes Around …" was recently released on iTunes, and during the first four days on iTunes, fans purchased and downloaded the video in excess of over 50,000 downloads and broke all records.
Back on the singles chart, Ludacris' "Runaway Love" featuring Mary J. Blige rises two places from last week position to the 2nd spot. Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right," sadly, slips one to No. 3, ahead of Dixie Chicks' multiple Grammy-winning "Not Ready To Make Nice" at No. 4 and Akon's "Don't Matter" which rocketing from No. 11 to No. 5, thus becoming his fourth top five hit since October last year.
Elsewhere on the chart is Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" which drops three to No. 6, followed after by DAUGHTRY's "It's Not Over" which slips one to No. 7. The chart's next best bow is Gym Class Heroes' "Cupid's Chokehold" featuring Patrick Stump, down 7-8. Next at No. 9 is Beyonce Knowles' "Irreplaceable". And finishing the Top 10 is Fall Out Boy's "This Ain't a Scene, It's An Arms Race."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character