The Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart Holdovers
The Billboard Hot 100 Singles chart sees the victory of Justin Timberlake as the Jive Records recording artist scores his third No. 1 hit from his latest album "FutureSex/LoveSounds". The single, titled "What Goes Around … " bounces from No. 8 to the 1st spot in its 11th week on the Hot 100.
Follows in the footsteps of his two other hits "My Love" and "Sexyback", the video for "What Goes Around …" was recently released on iTunes, and during the first four days on iTunes, fans purchased and downloaded the video in excess of over 50,000 downloads and broke all records.
Back on the singles chart, Ludacris' "Runaway Love" featuring Mary J. Blige rises two places from last week position to the 2nd spot. Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right," sadly, slips one to No. 3, ahead of Dixie Chicks' multiple Grammy-winning "Not Ready To Make Nice" at No. 4 and Akon's "Don't Matter" which rocketing from No. 11 to No. 5, thus becoming his fourth top five hit since October last year.
Elsewhere on the chart is Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" which drops three to No. 6, followed after by DAUGHTRY's "It's Not Over" which slips one to No. 7. The chart's next best bow is Gym Class Heroes' "Cupid's Chokehold" featuring Patrick Stump, down 7-8. Next at No. 9 is Beyonce Knowles' "Irreplaceable". And finishing the Top 10 is Fall Out Boy's "This Ain't a Scene, It's An Arms Race."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik