Kate Walsh to Leave "Grey's Anatomy", to Star in Her Own Show
Kate Walsh, the actress who plays the role of sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd in ABC's "Grey's Anatomy," is about to leave the series as the network has decided to pursue a "Grey's" spin-off with Dr. Addison as the lead character.
Concerning the new project, "Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes is still working on it but has yet decided on a title. Rhimes, in fact, revealed on the idea to write a special two-hour episode to serve as the pilot, which is about to debut later in May. Meanwhile, ABC has no comment on that matter.
"Grey's Anatomy" is an Emmy, SAG, and Golden Globe award-winning popular American primetime television medical drama. Walsh joined the series cast in May 2005, appearing towards the end of the season one finale.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'