Kate Walsh to Leave "Grey's Anatomy", to Star in Her Own Show
Kate Walsh, the actress who plays the role of sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd in ABC's "Grey's Anatomy," is about to leave the series as the network has decided to pursue a "Grey's" spin-off with Dr. Addison as the lead character.
Concerning the new project, "Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes is still working on it but has yet decided on a title. Rhimes, in fact, revealed on the idea to write a special two-hour episode to serve as the pilot, which is about to debut later in May. Meanwhile, ABC has no comment on that matter.
"Grey's Anatomy" is an Emmy, SAG, and Golden Globe award-winning popular American primetime television medical drama. Walsh joined the series cast in May 2005, appearing towards the end of the season one finale.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival