Kate Walsh to Leave "Grey's Anatomy", to Star in Her Own Show
Kate Walsh, the actress who plays the role of sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd in ABC's "Grey's Anatomy," is about to leave the series as the network has decided to pursue a "Grey's" spin-off with Dr. Addison as the lead character.
Concerning the new project, "Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes is still working on it but has yet decided on a title. Rhimes, in fact, revealed on the idea to write a special two-hour episode to serve as the pilot, which is about to debut later in May. Meanwhile, ABC has no comment on that matter.
"Grey's Anatomy" is an Emmy, SAG, and Golden Globe award-winning popular American primetime television medical drama. Walsh joined the series cast in May 2005, appearing towards the end of the season one finale.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway