Kate Walsh to Leave "Grey's Anatomy", to Star in Her Own Show
Kate Walsh, the actress who plays the role of sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd in ABC's "Grey's Anatomy," is about to leave the series as the network has decided to pursue a "Grey's" spin-off with Dr. Addison as the lead character.
Concerning the new project, "Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes is still working on it but has yet decided on a title. Rhimes, in fact, revealed on the idea to write a special two-hour episode to serve as the pilot, which is about to debut later in May. Meanwhile, ABC has no comment on that matter.
"Grey's Anatomy" is an Emmy, SAG, and Golden Globe award-winning popular American primetime television medical drama. Walsh joined the series cast in May 2005, appearing towards the end of the season one finale.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie