Kate Walsh to Leave "Grey's Anatomy", to Star in Her Own Show
Kate Walsh, the actress who plays the role of sexy neonatal surgeon Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd in ABC's "Grey's Anatomy," is about to leave the series as the network has decided to pursue a "Grey's" spin-off with Dr. Addison as the lead character.
Concerning the new project, "Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes is still working on it but has yet decided on a title. Rhimes, in fact, revealed on the idea to write a special two-hour episode to serve as the pilot, which is about to debut later in May. Meanwhile, ABC has no comment on that matter.
"Grey's Anatomy" is an Emmy, SAG, and Golden Globe award-winning popular American primetime television medical drama. Walsh joined the series cast in May 2005, appearing towards the end of the season one finale.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri