Fall Out Boy Frontman Pete Wentz Dating Rumer Glenn Willis?!
New rumors surface by the hour that Pete Wentz, Fall Out Boy frontman, is dating Rumer Willis, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
Wentz and Rumer were both seen hooked up at Hollywood's Shag nightclub at the weekend, with "Rumer looked like she was having a great time with Pete," a spywitness told The Sun. "He's a good looking boy and they sat together in the VIP area while their pals danced."
"Pete kept winding his arm lovingly around Rumer's neck and she was holding his hand," the witness added. "They left the club together later."
Wentz, who has also been romantically linked to singer Ashlee Simpson, is just one year younger than Moore's new husband Ashton Kutcher who is now 28 years old.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern