Fall Out Boy Frontman Pete Wentz Dating Rumer Glenn Willis?!
New rumors surface by the hour that Pete Wentz, Fall Out Boy frontman, is dating Rumer Willis, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
Wentz and Rumer were both seen hooked up at Hollywood's Shag nightclub at the weekend, with "Rumer looked like she was having a great time with Pete," a spywitness told The Sun. "He's a good looking boy and they sat together in the VIP area while their pals danced."
"Pete kept winding his arm lovingly around Rumer's neck and she was holding his hand," the witness added. "They left the club together later."
Wentz, who has also been romantically linked to singer Ashlee Simpson, is just one year younger than Moore's new husband Ashton Kutcher who is now 28 years old.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage