Fall Out Boy Frontman Pete Wentz Dating Rumer Glenn Willis?!
New rumors surface by the hour that Pete Wentz, Fall Out Boy frontman, is dating Rumer Willis, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
Wentz and Rumer were both seen hooked up at Hollywood's Shag nightclub at the weekend, with "Rumer looked like she was having a great time with Pete," a spywitness told The Sun. "He's a good looking boy and they sat together in the VIP area while their pals danced."
"Pete kept winding his arm lovingly around Rumer's neck and she was holding his hand," the witness added. "They left the club together later."
Wentz, who has also been romantically linked to singer Ashlee Simpson, is just one year younger than Moore's new husband Ashton Kutcher who is now 28 years old.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding