Fall Out Boy Frontman Pete Wentz Dating Rumer Glenn Willis?!
New rumors surface by the hour that Pete Wentz, Fall Out Boy frontman, is dating Rumer Willis, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
Wentz and Rumer were both seen hooked up at Hollywood's Shag nightclub at the weekend, with "Rumer looked like she was having a great time with Pete," a spywitness told The Sun. "He's a good looking boy and they sat together in the VIP area while their pals danced."
"Pete kept winding his arm lovingly around Rumer's neck and she was holding his hand," the witness added. "They left the club together later."
Wentz, who has also been romantically linked to singer Ashlee Simpson, is just one year younger than Moore's new husband Ashton Kutcher who is now 28 years old.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'