Fall Out Boy Frontman Pete Wentz Dating Rumer Glenn Willis?!
New rumors surface by the hour that Pete Wentz, Fall Out Boy frontman, is dating Rumer Willis, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
Wentz and Rumer were both seen hooked up at Hollywood's Shag nightclub at the weekend, with "Rumer looked like she was having a great time with Pete," a spywitness told The Sun. "He's a good looking boy and they sat together in the VIP area while their pals danced."
"Pete kept winding his arm lovingly around Rumer's neck and she was holding his hand," the witness added. "They left the club together later."
Wentz, who has also been romantically linked to singer Ashlee Simpson, is just one year younger than Moore's new husband Ashton Kutcher who is now 28 years old.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship