Ooops! Britney Spears Has Left Rehab, Again
What the hell Britney Spears is thinking? I guess she has lost her mind. The pop singer provoked another frenzy when she on Wednesday Feb 21st abruptly checked out of a rehabilitation facility, just hours after checking in. That was the second time in a week that she had fled a treatment center within 24 hours.
On the incident, the television news magazine "The Insider" initially reported that Spears called a car service, walked out of the Promises Residential Treatment Centers in Malibu, Calif., and left the facility early Wednesday morning despite the short of the usual 45-day stay. Rumors on the street say the troubled singer couldn't handle rehab and went home.
Spears checked into rehab Tuesday Feb 20th after a bizarre weekend that included shaving her head bald and getting new tattoos. A manager for the singer, Larry Rudolph, publicly confirmed that Spears had voluntarily checked herself into a treatment facility.
Prior to that, it was reported that Spears had gone in and out of rehab last week, with some reports identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean. Now what would she bring us that she's free?
More Britney Spears News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!