Ooops! Britney Spears Has Left Rehab, Again
What the hell Britney Spears is thinking? I guess she has lost her mind. The pop singer provoked another frenzy when she on Wednesday Feb 21st abruptly checked out of a rehabilitation facility, just hours after checking in. That was the second time in a week that she had fled a treatment center within 24 hours.
On the incident, the television news magazine "The Insider" initially reported that Spears called a car service, walked out of the Promises Residential Treatment Centers in Malibu, Calif., and left the facility early Wednesday morning despite the short of the usual 45-day stay. Rumors on the street say the troubled singer couldn't handle rehab and went home.
Spears checked into rehab Tuesday Feb 20th after a bizarre weekend that included shaving her head bald and getting new tattoos. A manager for the singer, Larry Rudolph, publicly confirmed that Spears had voluntarily checked herself into a treatment facility.
Prior to that, it was reported that Spears had gone in and out of rehab last week, with some reports identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean. Now what would she bring us that she's free?
More Britney Spears News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time