Ooops! Britney Spears Has Left Rehab, Again
What the hell Britney Spears is thinking? I guess she has lost her mind. The pop singer provoked another frenzy when she on Wednesday Feb 21st abruptly checked out of a rehabilitation facility, just hours after checking in. That was the second time in a week that she had fled a treatment center within 24 hours.
On the incident, the television news magazine "The Insider" initially reported that Spears called a car service, walked out of the Promises Residential Treatment Centers in Malibu, Calif., and left the facility early Wednesday morning despite the short of the usual 45-day stay. Rumors on the street say the troubled singer couldn't handle rehab and went home.
Spears checked into rehab Tuesday Feb 20th after a bizarre weekend that included shaving her head bald and getting new tattoos. A manager for the singer, Larry Rudolph, publicly confirmed that Spears had voluntarily checked herself into a treatment facility.
Prior to that, it was reported that Spears had gone in and out of rehab last week, with some reports identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean. Now what would she bring us that she's free?
More Britney Spears News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart