New Couple Alert, Chris Tucker and India.Arie
This just in. Chris Tucker and India.Arie have been spotted together at star-studded events in Los Angeles, thus prompted rumors they are dating.
Tucker, an American actor and comedian who was famous for his action in the 1998 martial arts action comedy "Rush Hour" and its sequel "Rush Hour 2," was seen at the opening of Oprah Winfrey's Leadership Academy For Girls In South Africa last month with the two-time Grammy Award-winning American soul singer.
"They traveled together to South Africa over the holidays for Oprah Winfrey's party and school opening, and they were also together at Mary J. Blige's pre-Grammy party at Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's house in L.A," a source told PageSix.com.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story