"Rambo IV" May Have Another New Title
Seems the change of title will still afflict the fourth installment of "Rambo" series. After coming up with the name "Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye" then "Rambo IV: Pearl of the Cobra", the project is reportedly set to be simply called "John Rambo" instead.
The decision to rename the flick is said to come from Sylvester Stallone himself during an interview with Richard Wilkins of Australian Nine Network's Channel Nine. It is assumed that the change is an attempt to mirror the approach the actor took when he made "Rocky Balboa" for MGM.
However, what should be noted here is that the interview in fact does not actually have any footage of Stallone stating the picture will now be called "John Rambo." No official statement from Lionsgate Films, the studio in charge for the flick, either so far.
Starred, co-written, produced, and directed by Stallone, the flick once again spots our hero in a mission, this time to locate and rescue a group of volunteers who are taken prisoner by sadistic Burmese soldiers. Filming is slated to begin on February 23 with Matt Marsden, James Brolin, and Bruno Campos also starring.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed