"Rambo IV" May Have Another New Title
Seems the change of title will still afflict the fourth installment of "Rambo" series. After coming up with the name "Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye" then "Rambo IV: Pearl of the Cobra", the project is reportedly set to be simply called "John Rambo" instead.
The decision to rename the flick is said to come from Sylvester Stallone himself during an interview with Richard Wilkins of Australian Nine Network's Channel Nine. It is assumed that the change is an attempt to mirror the approach the actor took when he made "Rocky Balboa" for MGM.
However, what should be noted here is that the interview in fact does not actually have any footage of Stallone stating the picture will now be called "John Rambo." No official statement from Lionsgate Films, the studio in charge for the flick, either so far.
Starred, co-written, produced, and directed by Stallone, the flick once again spots our hero in a mission, this time to locate and rescue a group of volunteers who are taken prisoner by sadistic Burmese soldiers. Filming is slated to begin on February 23 with Matt Marsden, James Brolin, and Bruno Campos also starring.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs