British Supermodel Kate Moss to Front Her Own Series of Perfumes
She won't take a break from catwalk. Kate Moss, on the other way around, is investing more of her time to develop her own fragrance.
Moss, a British supermodel, has signed a deal with the world's largest fragrance company Coty Inc. to front her own series of perfumes. The deal is said to be worth up to $9.75 million.
On hear deal with Coty, Moss commented, "For me, Coty is the ideal partner to create my own scent. I've been delighted to work with Coty over the years and am pleased to collaborate with them on my first fragrance."
Coty Beauty's Steve Mormoris said that Moss "defines glamour today," adding that she "embodies everything interesting about modern women and someone I have always enjoyed working with." In addition to the fragrance deal, Moss is already the face of Rimmel make-up, one of Coty's other major cosmetics brands.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off