British Supermodel Kate Moss to Front Her Own Series of Perfumes
She won't take a break from catwalk. Kate Moss, on the other way around, is investing more of her time to develop her own fragrance.
Moss, a British supermodel, has signed a deal with the world's largest fragrance company Coty Inc. to front her own series of perfumes. The deal is said to be worth up to $9.75 million.
On hear deal with Coty, Moss commented, "For me, Coty is the ideal partner to create my own scent. I've been delighted to work with Coty over the years and am pleased to collaborate with them on my first fragrance."
Coty Beauty's Steve Mormoris said that Moss "defines glamour today," adding that she "embodies everything interesting about modern women and someone I have always enjoyed working with." In addition to the fragrance deal, Moss is already the face of Rimmel make-up, one of Coty's other major cosmetics brands.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion