British Supermodel Kate Moss to Front Her Own Series of Perfumes
She won't take a break from catwalk. Kate Moss, on the other way around, is investing more of her time to develop her own fragrance.
Moss, a British supermodel, has signed a deal with the world's largest fragrance company Coty Inc. to front her own series of perfumes. The deal is said to be worth up to $9.75 million.
On hear deal with Coty, Moss commented, "For me, Coty is the ideal partner to create my own scent. I've been delighted to work with Coty over the years and am pleased to collaborate with them on my first fragrance."
Coty Beauty's Steve Mormoris said that Moss "defines glamour today," adding that she "embodies everything interesting about modern women and someone I have always enjoyed working with." In addition to the fragrance deal, Moss is already the face of Rimmel make-up, one of Coty's other major cosmetics brands.
More Kate Moss News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce