British Supermodel Kate Moss to Front Her Own Series of Perfumes
She won't take a break from catwalk. Kate Moss, on the other way around, is investing more of her time to develop her own fragrance.
Moss, a British supermodel, has signed a deal with the world's largest fragrance company Coty Inc. to front her own series of perfumes. The deal is said to be worth up to $9.75 million.
On hear deal with Coty, Moss commented, "For me, Coty is the ideal partner to create my own scent. I've been delighted to work with Coty over the years and am pleased to collaborate with them on my first fragrance."
Coty Beauty's Steve Mormoris said that Moss "defines glamour today," adding that she "embodies everything interesting about modern women and someone I have always enjoyed working with." In addition to the fragrance deal, Moss is already the face of Rimmel make-up, one of Coty's other major cosmetics brands.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier