British Supermodel Kate Moss to Front Her Own Series of Perfumes
She won't take a break from catwalk. Kate Moss, on the other way around, is investing more of her time to develop her own fragrance.
Moss, a British supermodel, has signed a deal with the world's largest fragrance company Coty Inc. to front her own series of perfumes. The deal is said to be worth up to $9.75 million.
On hear deal with Coty, Moss commented, "For me, Coty is the ideal partner to create my own scent. I've been delighted to work with Coty over the years and am pleased to collaborate with them on my first fragrance."
Coty Beauty's Steve Mormoris said that Moss "defines glamour today," adding that she "embodies everything interesting about modern women and someone I have always enjoyed working with." In addition to the fragrance deal, Moss is already the face of Rimmel make-up, one of Coty's other major cosmetics brands.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby