Andrew Garfield Taming the "Lions"
Set to plant solid base in Hollywood, British newcomer Andrew Garfield has successfully acquired a starring slot in United Artists' high-profile drama "Lions for Lambs", joining household names like Robert Redford, Tom Cruise, and Meryl Streep.
Currently in production, the picture presents three interconnected plotlines concerning a congressman, an idealistic professor, and a pair of American soldiers wounded in enemy territory in Afghanistan. Redford is on duty to direct from script penned by Matthew Michael Carnahan with MGM to distribute domestically.
Garfield, who also has starring role in Justin Chadwick's "The Other Boleyn Girl", is primarily a stage actor and has won several awards for his performances onstage, including the outstanding newcomer honor at the 2006 Evening Standard Theatre Awards. Some of his theatrical credits are "The Laramie Project", "Romeo & Juliet", "Beautiful Thing", and "Citizenship."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'