Jessica Rose Does "Know" Everything
Breaking into Hollywood, New Zealander Jessica Rose is reportedly set to take part in Lindsay Lohan's starring vehicle "I Know Who Killed Me", a thriller flick coming from TriStar Pictures.
Rose, known widely for her appearance in YouTube's video blogs "Lonelygirl15", is said to play a character named Marcia whose details are yet to be released. Pictures spotting her and Lohan on the film's set have already popped up on some celebrity gossip websites.
Currently in production with an eye to wrap up this month, "I Know" sees Lohan portray dual roles as Aubrey, an abducted daughter of a rich family, and Dakota, a young woman identical to her who tries to convince everyone that she is not the other girl as many have assumed. Julia Ormond, Spencer Garrett, and Clint Johnson, are all co-starring with Chris Sivertson directing from Jeff Hammond's script.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together