Jessica Rose Does "Know" Everything
Breaking into Hollywood, New Zealander Jessica Rose is reportedly set to take part in Lindsay Lohan's starring vehicle "I Know Who Killed Me", a thriller flick coming from TriStar Pictures.
Rose, known widely for her appearance in YouTube's video blogs "Lonelygirl15", is said to play a character named Marcia whose details are yet to be released. Pictures spotting her and Lohan on the film's set have already popped up on some celebrity gossip websites.
Currently in production with an eye to wrap up this month, "I Know" sees Lohan portray dual roles as Aubrey, an abducted daughter of a rich family, and Dakota, a young woman identical to her who tries to convince everyone that she is not the other girl as many have assumed. Julia Ormond, Spencer Garrett, and Clint Johnson, are all co-starring with Chris Sivertson directing from Jeff Hammond's script.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'