Jessica Rose Does "Know" Everything
Breaking into Hollywood, New Zealander Jessica Rose is reportedly set to take part in Lindsay Lohan's starring vehicle "I Know Who Killed Me", a thriller flick coming from TriStar Pictures.
Rose, known widely for her appearance in YouTube's video blogs "Lonelygirl15", is said to play a character named Marcia whose details are yet to be released. Pictures spotting her and Lohan on the film's set have already popped up on some celebrity gossip websites.
Currently in production with an eye to wrap up this month, "I Know" sees Lohan portray dual roles as Aubrey, an abducted daughter of a rich family, and Dakota, a young woman identical to her who tries to convince everyone that she is not the other girl as many have assumed. Julia Ormond, Spencer Garrett, and Clint Johnson, are all co-starring with Chris Sivertson directing from Jeff Hammond's script.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'