Jessica Rose Does "Know" Everything
Breaking into Hollywood, New Zealander Jessica Rose is reportedly set to take part in Lindsay Lohan's starring vehicle "I Know Who Killed Me", a thriller flick coming from TriStar Pictures.
Rose, known widely for her appearance in YouTube's video blogs "Lonelygirl15", is said to play a character named Marcia whose details are yet to be released. Pictures spotting her and Lohan on the film's set have already popped up on some celebrity gossip websites.
Currently in production with an eye to wrap up this month, "I Know" sees Lohan portray dual roles as Aubrey, an abducted daughter of a rich family, and Dakota, a young woman identical to her who tries to convince everyone that she is not the other girl as many have assumed. Julia Ormond, Spencer Garrett, and Clint Johnson, are all co-starring with Chris Sivertson directing from Jeff Hammond's script.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival