Another Three to Present the Oscars
Compiling a great list of this year's Academy Awards presenters, telecast producer Laura Ziskin announced yesterday, February 19, that Tobey Maguire, Anne Hathaway, and Jack Black have also been picked up to perform the task at the event which is held for the seventy-ninth time.
Honoring best achievements in filmmaking of 2006, the 79th annual Academy Awards will take place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25 and be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Maguire, a native of Santa Monica, California, next can be seen on the big screen reprising his role as the title character in highly anticipated superhero flick "Spider-Man 3" while Hathaway and Black in "Becoming Jane" and "Margot at the Wedding", respectively, both being slated to open in theaters this year.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective