Another Three to Present the Oscars
Compiling a great list of this year's Academy Awards presenters, telecast producer Laura Ziskin announced yesterday, February 19, that Tobey Maguire, Anne Hathaway, and Jack Black have also been picked up to perform the task at the event which is held for the seventy-ninth time.
Honoring best achievements in filmmaking of 2006, the 79th annual Academy Awards will take place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25 and be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Maguire, a native of Santa Monica, California, next can be seen on the big screen reprising his role as the title character in highly anticipated superhero flick "Spider-Man 3" while Hathaway and Black in "Becoming Jane" and "Margot at the Wedding", respectively, both being slated to open in theaters this year.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free