Another Three to Present the Oscars
Compiling a great list of this year's Academy Awards presenters, telecast producer Laura Ziskin announced yesterday, February 19, that Tobey Maguire, Anne Hathaway, and Jack Black have also been picked up to perform the task at the event which is held for the seventy-ninth time.
Honoring best achievements in filmmaking of 2006, the 79th annual Academy Awards will take place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25 and be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Maguire, a native of Santa Monica, California, next can be seen on the big screen reprising his role as the title character in highly anticipated superhero flick "Spider-Man 3" while Hathaway and Black in "Becoming Jane" and "Margot at the Wedding", respectively, both being slated to open in theaters this year.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean