Another Three to Present the Oscars
Compiling a great list of this year's Academy Awards presenters, telecast producer Laura Ziskin announced yesterday, February 19, that Tobey Maguire, Anne Hathaway, and Jack Black have also been picked up to perform the task at the event which is held for the seventy-ninth time.
Honoring best achievements in filmmaking of 2006, the 79th annual Academy Awards will take place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25 and be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Maguire, a native of Santa Monica, California, next can be seen on the big screen reprising his role as the title character in highly anticipated superhero flick "Spider-Man 3" while Hathaway and Black in "Becoming Jane" and "Margot at the Wedding", respectively, both being slated to open in theaters this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers