Selma Blair Is in New Relationship
Divorcee Selma Blair is single no more. The actress who is now sporting a short, platinum blonde haircut, revealed she has had a new boyfriend.
At the Marc Jacobs fashion show in London on Friday February 16th, Blair openly revealed she has a new guy in her life, who happens to be model-actor Matt Felker. The guy, who is seven years her junior, once appeared in Britney Spears' video for "Toxic" where he is seen passionately kissing the pop star.
"He's at home watching my dog," Blair told reporters during the event, adding "I'm just here for the show. I just got here and I'm going home tomorrow. I'll see him then." Blair and Felker reportedly met "through friends."
Blair, best known for her role in the 1999 movie "Cruel Intentions," has her divorce from husband of two years, Ahmet Zappa, finalized December last year.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart