Selma Blair Is in New Relationship
Divorcee Selma Blair is single no more. The actress who is now sporting a short, platinum blonde haircut, revealed she has had a new boyfriend.
At the Marc Jacobs fashion show in London on Friday February 16th, Blair openly revealed she has a new guy in her life, who happens to be model-actor Matt Felker. The guy, who is seven years her junior, once appeared in Britney Spears' video for "Toxic" where he is seen passionately kissing the pop star.
"He's at home watching my dog," Blair told reporters during the event, adding "I'm just here for the show. I just got here and I'm going home tomorrow. I'll see him then." Blair and Felker reportedly met "through friends."
Blair, best known for her role in the 1999 movie "Cruel Intentions," has her divorce from husband of two years, Ahmet Zappa, finalized December last year.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special