Selma Blair Is in New Relationship
Divorcee Selma Blair is single no more. The actress who is now sporting a short, platinum blonde haircut, revealed she has had a new boyfriend.
At the Marc Jacobs fashion show in London on Friday February 16th, Blair openly revealed she has a new guy in her life, who happens to be model-actor Matt Felker. The guy, who is seven years her junior, once appeared in Britney Spears' video for "Toxic" where he is seen passionately kissing the pop star.
"He's at home watching my dog," Blair told reporters during the event, adding "I'm just here for the show. I just got here and I'm going home tomorrow. I'll see him then." Blair and Felker reportedly met "through friends."
Blair, best known for her role in the 1999 movie "Cruel Intentions," has her divorce from husband of two years, Ahmet Zappa, finalized December last year.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?