Selma Blair Is in New Relationship
Divorcee Selma Blair is single no more. The actress who is now sporting a short, platinum blonde haircut, revealed she has had a new boyfriend.
At the Marc Jacobs fashion show in London on Friday February 16th, Blair openly revealed she has a new guy in her life, who happens to be model-actor Matt Felker. The guy, who is seven years her junior, once appeared in Britney Spears' video for "Toxic" where he is seen passionately kissing the pop star.
"He's at home watching my dog," Blair told reporters during the event, adding "I'm just here for the show. I just got here and I'm going home tomorrow. I'll see him then." Blair and Felker reportedly met "through friends."
Blair, best known for her role in the 1999 movie "Cruel Intentions," has her divorce from husband of two years, Ahmet Zappa, finalized December last year.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury