Britney Spears' Hair Removed from eBay
Britney Spears' hair will have to find a new marketplace as eBay is trying to pull it out from their site. The many auctioneers who are trying to cash in on eBay with the star's hair makes it difficult to find out which one is authentic.
From the day Spears getting her head shaved completely bald, there are reportedly 50 people on eBay trying to make a dime off the hair that they claim came straight from the head of the singer. In fact, it's hard to authenticate hair bought on eBay without an expensive DNA test.
Thus, before it's too late, you better know that the salon, where Spears shaved her own head, has all of the hair and is actually planning on giving it back to Spears, not just turning a profit. This thus ends the speculation among people that owner of Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, California, Esther Tognozzi, is planning to sell all of Britney Spears' hair for $1 million on eBay.
On the hair auction, J.T. Tognozzi, the husband of Esther Tognozzi, said "It's pretty crazy all the frauds and stuff that's out there. They're not even in our state."
More Britney Spears News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna