Britney Spears' Hair Removed from eBay
Britney Spears' hair will have to find a new marketplace as eBay is trying to pull it out from their site. The many auctioneers who are trying to cash in on eBay with the star's hair makes it difficult to find out which one is authentic.
From the day Spears getting her head shaved completely bald, there are reportedly 50 people on eBay trying to make a dime off the hair that they claim came straight from the head of the singer. In fact, it's hard to authenticate hair bought on eBay without an expensive DNA test.
Thus, before it's too late, you better know that the salon, where Spears shaved her own head, has all of the hair and is actually planning on giving it back to Spears, not just turning a profit. This thus ends the speculation among people that owner of Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, California, Esther Tognozzi, is planning to sell all of Britney Spears' hair for $1 million on eBay.
On the hair auction, J.T. Tognozzi, the husband of Esther Tognozzi, said "It's pretty crazy all the frauds and stuff that's out there. They're not even in our state."
More Britney Spears News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'