Britney Spears' Hair Removed from eBay
Britney Spears' hair will have to find a new marketplace as eBay is trying to pull it out from their site. The many auctioneers who are trying to cash in on eBay with the star's hair makes it difficult to find out which one is authentic.
From the day Spears getting her head shaved completely bald, there are reportedly 50 people on eBay trying to make a dime off the hair that they claim came straight from the head of the singer. In fact, it's hard to authenticate hair bought on eBay without an expensive DNA test.
Thus, before it's too late, you better know that the salon, where Spears shaved her own head, has all of the hair and is actually planning on giving it back to Spears, not just turning a profit. This thus ends the speculation among people that owner of Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, California, Esther Tognozzi, is planning to sell all of Britney Spears' hair for $1 million on eBay.
On the hair auction, J.T. Tognozzi, the husband of Esther Tognozzi, said "It's pretty crazy all the frauds and stuff that's out there. They're not even in our state."
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed