Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz Reconcile?
It's been sometime since they announced their split after nearly four years together. Justin Timberlake and ex-girlfriend Cameron Diaz were seen together Friday night Feb 16th at the Whiskey Bar in the Sunset Marquis Hotel in West Hollywood.
An eyewitness revealed that Justin joined director Martin Scorsese and about eight other people at a table inside the hotel's exclusive bar. The singer chatted briefly with the director and others at the table. Soon thereafter, at 1 a.m., Diaz arrived.
"Cameron never joined their table," says the onlooker. "She just showed up and Justin got up and started talking to her. They were being very discreet. They weren't kissing or holding hands or anything, but they were being very friendly."
Further the source added that Justin and Diaz then walked out the front door together a half-hour later. "When I first saw this girl, I thought, 'That's not Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Biel.' Then it hit me, it was Cameron! She was low-key, her hair was dark and pulled back," the onlooker said.
So are they or aren't they? You decide.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo