Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz Reconcile?
It's been sometime since they announced their split after nearly four years together. Justin Timberlake and ex-girlfriend Cameron Diaz were seen together Friday night Feb 16th at the Whiskey Bar in the Sunset Marquis Hotel in West Hollywood.
An eyewitness revealed that Justin joined director Martin Scorsese and about eight other people at a table inside the hotel's exclusive bar. The singer chatted briefly with the director and others at the table. Soon thereafter, at 1 a.m., Diaz arrived.
"Cameron never joined their table," says the onlooker. "She just showed up and Justin got up and started talking to her. They were being very discreet. They weren't kissing or holding hands or anything, but they were being very friendly."
Further the source added that Justin and Diaz then walked out the front door together a half-hour later. "When I first saw this girl, I thought, 'That's not Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Biel.' Then it hit me, it was Cameron! She was low-key, her hair was dark and pulled back," the onlooker said.
So are they or aren't they? You decide.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris