Bridget Moynahan Pregnant with Ex-Boyfriend Tom Brady's Baby
Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady are no longer dating, but they are expecting their first child together. The actress, who is six years his senior, announced through his publicist Monday Feb 19th, she is over three months pregnant.
Confirming the pregnancy report to People, Moynahan's rep claimed the star is "healthy and excited." Elsewhere, a rep for Brady had no comment on that matter.
Moynahan, a former model who starred in the ABC drama "Six Degrees," and Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, ended their three-year relationship at the end of last year. Since then on, the hunk has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump