Bridget Moynahan Pregnant with Ex-Boyfriend Tom Brady's Baby
Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady are no longer dating, but they are expecting their first child together. The actress, who is six years his senior, announced through his publicist Monday Feb 19th, she is over three months pregnant.
Confirming the pregnancy report to People, Moynahan's rep claimed the star is "healthy and excited." Elsewhere, a rep for Brady had no comment on that matter.
Moynahan, a former model who starred in the ABC drama "Six Degrees," and Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, ended their three-year relationship at the end of last year. Since then on, the hunk has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week