Bridget Moynahan Pregnant with Ex-Boyfriend Tom Brady's Baby
Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady are no longer dating, but they are expecting their first child together. The actress, who is six years his senior, announced through his publicist Monday Feb 19th, she is over three months pregnant.
Confirming the pregnancy report to People, Moynahan's rep claimed the star is "healthy and excited." Elsewhere, a rep for Brady had no comment on that matter.
Moynahan, a former model who starred in the ABC drama "Six Degrees," and Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, ended their three-year relationship at the end of last year. Since then on, the hunk has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie