Bridget Moynahan Pregnant with Ex-Boyfriend Tom Brady's Baby
Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady are no longer dating, but they are expecting their first child together. The actress, who is six years his senior, announced through his publicist Monday Feb 19th, she is over three months pregnant.
Confirming the pregnancy report to People, Moynahan's rep claimed the star is "healthy and excited." Elsewhere, a rep for Brady had no comment on that matter.
Moynahan, a former model who starred in the ABC drama "Six Degrees," and Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, ended their three-year relationship at the end of last year. Since then on, the hunk has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris