Michael Bay Open to Another "Bad Boys"
It's possible that the story of Miami detectives Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey will still continue if looking on Michael Bay's remark.
The action filmmaker has admitted to MTV in an interview talking about "Transformers" that he would be interested in making the follow-up to his "Bad Boys 2."
"Will Smith's people called. They're fun to work with, those guys," so he said while also adding that producer Jerry Bruckheimer has told him about Smith's interest.
The hit franchise first took shape in 1995 followed by a sequel in 2003. Both resulted great in the box-office, the first installment pulling a total of almost $141 million in ticket sales worldwide while the second garnering over $273 million.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development