Michael Bay Open to Another "Bad Boys"
It's possible that the story of Miami detectives Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey will still continue if looking on Michael Bay's remark.
The action filmmaker has admitted to MTV in an interview talking about "Transformers" that he would be interested in making the follow-up to his "Bad Boys 2."
"Will Smith's people called. They're fun to work with, those guys," so he said while also adding that producer Jerry Bruckheimer has told him about Smith's interest.
The hit franchise first took shape in 1995 followed by a sequel in 2003. Both resulted great in the box-office, the first installment pulling a total of almost $141 million in ticket sales worldwide while the second garnering over $273 million.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation