Michael Bay Open to Another "Bad Boys"
It's possible that the story of Miami detectives Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey will still continue if looking on Michael Bay's remark.
The action filmmaker has admitted to MTV in an interview talking about "Transformers" that he would be interested in making the follow-up to his "Bad Boys 2."
"Will Smith's people called. They're fun to work with, those guys," so he said while also adding that producer Jerry Bruckheimer has told him about Smith's interest.
The hit franchise first took shape in 1995 followed by a sequel in 2003. Both resulted great in the box-office, the first installment pulling a total of almost $141 million in ticket sales worldwide while the second garnering over $273 million.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years