Michael Bay Open to Another "Bad Boys"
It's possible that the story of Miami detectives Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey will still continue if looking on Michael Bay's remark.
The action filmmaker has admitted to MTV in an interview talking about "Transformers" that he would be interested in making the follow-up to his "Bad Boys 2."
"Will Smith's people called. They're fun to work with, those guys," so he said while also adding that producer Jerry Bruckheimer has told him about Smith's interest.
The hit franchise first took shape in 1995 followed by a sequel in 2003. Both resulted great in the box-office, the first installment pulling a total of almost $141 million in ticket sales worldwide while the second garnering over $273 million.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie