Michael Bay Open to Another "Bad Boys"
It's possible that the story of Miami detectives Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey will still continue if looking on Michael Bay's remark.
The action filmmaker has admitted to MTV in an interview talking about "Transformers" that he would be interested in making the follow-up to his "Bad Boys 2."
"Will Smith's people called. They're fun to work with, those guys," so he said while also adding that producer Jerry Bruckheimer has told him about Smith's interest.
The hit franchise first took shape in 1995 followed by a sequel in 2003. Both resulted great in the box-office, the first installment pulling a total of almost $141 million in ticket sales worldwide while the second garnering over $273 million.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?