Channing Tatum Goes Undercover
Continues his steady effort in landing adult roles, Channing Tatum is poised to star as an undercover cop in an untitled action flick developed by New Line Cinema following its successful attempt in making a preemptive deal to the project.
Written by "Vivaldi" scribes T. J. Scott and Kevin Lund, the picture sees Tatum's character, a New York City cop, get assigned to infiltrate the underground world of free running, known as Parkour, to bust a seemingly unstoppable gang of bank robbers. No word yet on the director, but it is revealed that Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey will both produce.
Tatum, known for his role in "Coach Carter", initially sparked a modeling career before finally venturing into acting field. His other future big screen projects are "Stop-Loss" and "Battle in Seattle" in which he is part of the starry cast which includes Charlize Theron, Andre Benjamin, Woody Harrelson, and Michelle Rodriguez.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game