Channing Tatum Goes Undercover
Continues his steady effort in landing adult roles, Channing Tatum is poised to star as an undercover cop in an untitled action flick developed by New Line Cinema following its successful attempt in making a preemptive deal to the project.
Written by "Vivaldi" scribes T. J. Scott and Kevin Lund, the picture sees Tatum's character, a New York City cop, get assigned to infiltrate the underground world of free running, known as Parkour, to bust a seemingly unstoppable gang of bank robbers. No word yet on the director, but it is revealed that Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey will both produce.
Tatum, known for his role in "Coach Carter", initially sparked a modeling career before finally venturing into acting field. His other future big screen projects are "Stop-Loss" and "Battle in Seattle" in which he is part of the starry cast which includes Charlize Theron, Andre Benjamin, Woody Harrelson, and Michelle Rodriguez.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart