Carter B. Smith Digging "The Ruins"
Ready to carry out his third directorial effort, Carter B. Smith has given positive sign to helm "The Ruins", a horror thriller feature set in the Yucatan jungles, which will be released under DreamWorks Pictures banner.
An adaptation of the Scott Smith novel, the flick revolves around four American friends vacationing in Cancun who find themselves lost in the jungle after joining a German tourist to help looking for his missing brother. Names attached to star have not yet been revealed.
Meanwhile, it is reported that Scott Smith himself is in charge to adapt the screenplay with Stuart Cornfeld producing for Ben Stiller's Red Hour. Smith, a graduate of Columbia University, previously penned for the adaptation of his other novel "A Simple Plan" which earned him an Oscar nomination for best adapted screenplay in 1999.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set