Carter B. Smith Digging "The Ruins"
Ready to carry out his third directorial effort, Carter B. Smith has given positive sign to helm "The Ruins", a horror thriller feature set in the Yucatan jungles, which will be released under DreamWorks Pictures banner.
An adaptation of the Scott Smith novel, the flick revolves around four American friends vacationing in Cancun who find themselves lost in the jungle after joining a German tourist to help looking for his missing brother. Names attached to star have not yet been revealed.
Meanwhile, it is reported that Scott Smith himself is in charge to adapt the screenplay with Stuart Cornfeld producing for Ben Stiller's Red Hour. Smith, a graduate of Columbia University, previously penned for the adaptation of his other novel "A Simple Plan" which earned him an Oscar nomination for best adapted screenplay in 1999.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified