Shawn Levy Likes "Marley & Me"
Apparently doesn't mind at all to have such a hectic schedule ahead, Shawn Levy has added one more directing stint into his resume despite being already had three other big screen project to helm.
The prolific filmmaker has agreed to direct a comedic feature titled "Marley & Me" for Fox 2000 with Don Roos to work on the screenplay. The New York-born writer last penned 2005's "Happy Endings" which he also directed for Lionsgate Films.
Based on John Grogan's memoir of the same name, the picture presents a heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family in the making and the wondrously neurotic dog that taught them what really matters in life. Filming is slated to begin by late April this year in Los Angeles with Gil Netter producing.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival