Shawn Levy Likes "Marley & Me"
Apparently doesn't mind at all to have such a hectic schedule ahead, Shawn Levy has added one more directing stint into his resume despite being already had three other big screen project to helm.
The prolific filmmaker has agreed to direct a comedic feature titled "Marley & Me" for Fox 2000 with Don Roos to work on the screenplay. The New York-born writer last penned 2005's "Happy Endings" which he also directed for Lionsgate Films.
Based on John Grogan's memoir of the same name, the picture presents a heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family in the making and the wondrously neurotic dog that taught them what really matters in life. Filming is slated to begin by late April this year in Los Angeles with Gil Netter producing.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?