Shawn Levy Likes "Marley & Me"
Apparently doesn't mind at all to have such a hectic schedule ahead, Shawn Levy has added one more directing stint into his resume despite being already had three other big screen project to helm.
The prolific filmmaker has agreed to direct a comedic feature titled "Marley & Me" for Fox 2000 with Don Roos to work on the screenplay. The New York-born writer last penned 2005's "Happy Endings" which he also directed for Lionsgate Films.
Based on John Grogan's memoir of the same name, the picture presents a heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family in the making and the wondrously neurotic dog that taught them what really matters in life. Filming is slated to begin by late April this year in Los Angeles with Gil Netter producing.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'