Shawn Levy Likes "Marley & Me"
Apparently doesn't mind at all to have such a hectic schedule ahead, Shawn Levy has added one more directing stint into his resume despite being already had three other big screen project to helm.
The prolific filmmaker has agreed to direct a comedic feature titled "Marley & Me" for Fox 2000 with Don Roos to work on the screenplay. The New York-born writer last penned 2005's "Happy Endings" which he also directed for Lionsgate Films.
Based on John Grogan's memoir of the same name, the picture presents a heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family in the making and the wondrously neurotic dog that taught them what really matters in life. Filming is slated to begin by late April this year in Los Angeles with Gil Netter producing.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'